Moonrocks anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moonrocks anyone?

I being an old twig in the mire (stick in the mud) love a good Thesaurus, and am not remotely trendy. I don't have one friggen tattoo! However my son who frequents the dispensaries has related to me the existence of moonrocks which are a concoction of buds, hash oil, and kief. Who has tried and just how fucked up do you get with this cannabis creation?

I made them a few months ago. I will say making the oil was a pain in the ass, but I didn't have the right tools to do so. Also, I didn't decarboxylate the weed that I made the oil with. I figured since I was putting a lighter to it and smoking the final product that I wouldn't need to.

I'm what I call a super stoner (like 5x a day and up), and I will say it definitely got me higher than normal weed, but it also burned forever. I got a ton of hits off it, way more than just a bowl of weed.

If you can just buy them, I would definitely say give them a try!

I posted an article on here titled "Moon rocks!" if you want to take a look at mine.
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      I must have missed your article. I will check it out. i am always behind the times!

I have the buds, and the kief, but will probably buy the hash oil. Much much easier that route.

Comment

I've tried something similar, that was called "Caviar". Little nugs dipped in oil and rolled in kief. Super potent. We rolled a good sized blunt for the 6 of us, and got stupid high.
      Highly recommended, if you've never tried it before.
      My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
      My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
      My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
      My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

"stupid high"? The higher I get the closer to reality I am. All senses running full bore, and every movement or thought under intense analysis. My apehood, and physical being a maximum certainty with no question of what I am.

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate the smell of butane in the morning! So I will buy some of the best hash oil here in CO.
          Last edited by starramus; 08-01-2018, 03:06 PM.

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Less risk of exciting pyro episodes, as well!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X