What is on my leaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is on my leaves?

Hi everybody, I don't know what the white specks are on these leaves. It does not wipe off. It is on several but the plant is doing great. I don't know if it will get on the others. Any info or advice on this. I have pictures of the entire plant, posted on my profile page .I don't know how to get them posted shared lol. Thanks

I was going to upload the plant but my other post are on it under this one. I hope all can see them .

Comment

Hey Bmw doesn't look good to me. I would get it away from my other plants. Looks like powdery mildew to me. I think you have to start by cutting off all infected leaves - harsh but that is just my opinion. Prevention and control is very convoluted so if that's what you have, you would be best to check out how on GWE.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thank you Canuck147, I was wondering about mildew but I took them all off changed soil they came back as she grows And the plant being so healthy looking . Yea I think I'm get it away from my ither just incase .

Comment

If it was wpm it should wipe off... I suspect thrips or spider mites.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Thank you Chefbjy, I don't see any signs of bugs but I'm gonna dig n look. I've treated soil with Sevin. I really hate to throw this clone out .

Comment

u have spider mites my friend u need a lope 2 c them u need to get them under control

Comment

Are you serious? Thanks King. wouldn't the plant be dying or something lol .darn . It don't even have 1 bad leaf. Ugh.

Comment

• king
                  king commented
                  Editing a comment
                  if u don't get control u will start seeing web they suck the life out of the that is the color in the leaves i had that problem once

• Buzzer777
                  Buzzer777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As said..Capt. Jack's is the stuff..Supposed to be safe for veggies so should be ok for Weed..I use it weekly on the few outdoor plants I am running this grow. (Has Neem oil in it)

captain jacks [ dead bugs ]

Comment

I put Sevin power on soil just in case. But yea she out if there. Even though it will set um back a few days a might just change soil out too .

Comment

Culprit be if using wood Ash no doubt. Sucks.

Comment

Yup spider mites. Looks like quite a few off the one leaf... look for small black dots or small white ball looking things... mainly on the under side of leaves. If you have a loop have a really good look. Black is adults, white are eggs.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Thank you,. Yes was truly a horrible harvest after this issue then out doors, rot got a lot if mine this yr. Had too much rain, 6 days. I actually cut 5 down in the rain. Was able to keep some and burned the rest.

Comment

Man, I'm sorry to hear about your grow BMW.
                          I hate to say it, but that bud you grew with Sevin, is probably a bad thing for you to be smoking. If it's the Sevin dust that I remember from when I was a kid, that stuff is a pretty toxic pesticide, and isn't good to have in your weed.
                          When we eat fruits and vedgies sprayed with pesticides, the digestive tract at least has a chance to filter them out of there. When you smoke, compounds from what your smoking can go right through the blood/ brain barrier, making any chemical pesticides vary bad to use on pot.
                          Organic Soil,
                          with molasses,
                          In a Greenhouse with,
                          Redneck engineering.

Comment

Thank you GreenhouseEffect, I did use the dust but not during flowering. Ima try stick with indoor. Although small, well 4-5 feet usually 6 at a time, just for family personal use. Drives me nuts, this being the 3rd indoor, I'm not getting quantity at a!l Great stuff though, 2 tote. But I'm still learning stuff. I'm gonna post some pictures because I'm thinking they might be foxtails or re-vegging. Almost look ready for harvest or maybe they are supposed to grow like they are. Check then out if you dont mind, i'd like your opinion. Posting them separate.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                              GreenhouseEffect commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Ya man, would love to see pics. There is a lot you can do, as far as Lighting, Nutes, Genetics, soil type, Etc. to boost those yields up to where they should be. Keep posting, lots of folks hear are happy to help out, myself included. Also keep studying the tutorials section that GWE has, a wealth of knowledge there.
                              I don't know how much a plant will metabolize that stuff out of it's system, but please be careful, it is never worth damaging your health.
                              Lookin forward to pics!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X