Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please

Hi im new here and a serious noob but im wanting to learn from the best so here i am lol i started to grow 4 auto powerplant thing is i havent got my lights yet im ordering some 600W CFL but up until now now plants have been in a window the weather has been good but i have to be stealthy as my garden is somewhat communal big risk i know but couldn't keep em in the house with this good light and heat out there... Thing is they about 6/WEEKS old and STILL leafing is this normal? Should i be seeing some little buds yet it just looks like they are reaching and just growing leaves still i think its because of the lack of constant light i know autos dont need the light to be messed with to flower but jeez it seems like these are taking the piss to grow im using normal potting soil i got from an elderly neighbour and all in 1LTR pots i made a mistake and ordered some BioBloom and started giving them it from sproutling BUT after about 2weeks of feeding em it i found out its for flowering FFS and not veg told you im a noob feel free to laugh! 😂

Welcome to the neighborhood .

I think your plants need bigger pots.
    While autos don't need a 12/12 light schedule to flower, they do require a lot of light grow fast . But I say your plants look good and healthy just ready for bigger homes.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

autos do the best in 3 gallon pots are you sure you have autos they usually start to bloom around day 21 but I dont grow alot of autos so others will have to confirm that , as for putting them in a community garden is it legal in your state if so then I would put some cherry tomatoes around them for camo
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thank you both for the reply im in england so no its not legal lol and yes they are feminized auto's i bought from a seedbank i would put them in bigger pots worried i might stress and kill them during transplanting ive seen friends of mine do it and after they have wilted and died plus i hear they will grow like usual but slightly stunted this is my first grow so im not after a massive yield just some nice personal and to see if i can get better i'll definitely remember the larger pots next time a 15L next grow plus i'll have my lights and proper nutes sorted thanks guys!
        ​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X