No announcement yet.

Afghan Skunk Auto Harvest ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On checking out the trichs today i still can't find any amber. But i will still be harvesting this weekend regardless.
    this has been my best looking auto so far.
    A man believes what a man desires to be true.

Comment

Gordo, be sure to show us your harvest pictures!

Comment

• Gordo41
        Gordo41 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh for sure. My pictures will be so lifelike you will be able to smell them.

Well she went down like a lady should.
      Wont know the wight for 5-6 days.
      still yellow leaves showing bc I couldn't get any closer without taking buds off.
      this is only the first trimming.
      after she is dry (5-6 days) i will break the buds down and get the rest of the yellow leaves off.
      then into jars for 2-3 weeks before she can be smoked.
      it looks like there might be 3-4 oz,, way more than the average auto of 1-2 oz.
      here's a few photos of her on the bench.

Comment

And here she is hanging around for the next few days.

Comment

This is the root ball as it came out of the pot.
          notice it's all in one piece.
          it looks like there are no roots showing, but the roots are so fine that you have to look very close to see them
          the fact that the ball came out in one piece shows the the roots are holding it all together.

Comment

Here i have cut the root ball in two with a big serrated knife to show the interior of the ball.
            you can see how the main root breaks into hair roots very soon after it starts to grow.
            this is one of the bennifits of growing in coco and fabric pots.
            you can see how fine the roots are where they have come to the surface of the coco.
            This is a 3gal pot.
            If you haven't tried growing this way, please do yourself a favour and give it a try.

Comment

Impressive Gordo, congrats! Looks there are some pretty good sized nugs in the bunch. Do you think being able to put here outside in natural sunlight contributed to her exceptional harvest?

Comment

• Gordo41
                Gordo41 commented
                Editing a comment
                Not as much as you might think.
                This time of year, the outside plants are only getting 6 hours of direct sunlight at best, and some days not that much if its overcast or rainy. I owe the success of this grow to being in the tent under 24/0 light most of the time. Also the airpots and Kelp4Less bloom nutes. The photos i have outside right now are not finishing as fast as there should because of the lack of sunlight. I dont have room in my tent for them so they will be what the will be to the end and I'll just have to live with the results.

• Gordo41
                Gordo41 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh and the nugs are big right not but once they are dried i will break them down into individual buds for the curing process.

Hi all, her she is all dried and ready to go into jars.
              im ashamed to say that i over dried them by about two days. Should have Jared them on Wednesday.
              Have them in jars rehydrating.

Comment

Now that the buds are at the proper dryness, I weighed them and they are 2.6 oz , so not bad but should have been better.
                i messed up by staring the flushing process too early and missed a week of flowering to the fullest. Oh well.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X