Recipes for edibles. Post yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recipes for edibles. Post yours!

Had a thread going for something else. There was quite a bit of discussion regarding edibles. Figured why not share my wifes recipes, post yours. Everyone likes to experiment with new ones!

Cookies:
    1 TSP baking soda
    3/4 CUP granulated sugar
    3/4 CUP brown sugar
    1 TBS vanilla extract
    2 Eggs (Med-Large)
    2 1/4 CUP flour
    1 CUP cana butter or infused coconut oil
    1 CUP honey
    2 CUP chocolate chips
    1 TBS cinnamon
    1 TSP nutmeg

Time/Temp 8-10 min @ 350f (Preheat obviously)

​​​​Gummies:
    1/4 CUP infused coconut oil
    1/2 CUP water
    2x PACK of knoxx gelatine
    1x PACK Jell-O (your flavor)

Bring to a rolling boil over medium high heat (Mix in knoxx and jello)

Pour into molds, let sit in the fridge for an hr. (Larger molds longer) Wife uses gummie bears, Weed Leaves and Lego.

What else do we have on the go?

Additionally, Apearently Oh Henry is comming out with a new bar, called 4:25 (The hunger you feel 5 minutes later). Limited edition bar, may need to grab a few boxes so she can make some chocolate and cover those suckers!
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 07-27-2018, 01:19 PM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Ounce trim, pound or so coconut oil, bout a half cup water in crock pot on "warm" with lid cracked, for about a day. Ring through cheese cloth or towel, into glass bowl in fridge for a day. Pull the butter off the top of the water.

I do a full substitution of "cannabutter for the oil, in the recipe off the brownie mix box. Ad some extra chocolate chips, helps to use a good brownie mix like Ghiradeli. Not that fancy, but way good, especially if your not really a baker, like I'm not.
    I think the coconut oil tastes way better infused then butter does, and de-carbing at as low a temp as possible, makes the taste way better.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X