Nodules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nodules

This photo goes with my earlier post title nodules. Clone bought from dispensary .Could they have cloned a male? Or is this something else?
    Last edited by Stickers; 07-26-2018, 08:31 PM.

Hmmm..That really does NOT look like Cannabis imo. Did they happen to say what strain?

Comment

• Stickers
      Stickers commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yes, but I threw the name tag away.Wish I hadn't

Um wierd... Can you post a pic of the whole plant? Maybe some different angles. It doesn't look much like cannabis in above photo.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Yeah Idk what's up with that that's y i don't mess with dispensaries that's just a liscence to rip ppl off and get awaywith it I've never bought anything worth a dam from a dispensary all under developed junk swag

Comment

I even looked again that isn't bud there's only one finger from what i can tell ob every leaf

Comment

• Stickers
          Stickers commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah,when it first started it was growing 3 and 5 finger leaves, then when these nodules started showing up the leaves all came out with only 1 finger. Then it stopped growing completely for a couple of weeks . Then started again and leaves are mostly 5 fingers.It does smell spunky. I'll try to post more pics

One leaf looks like a re-vegged leaf from a clone of a flowering plant. However, the bizarre pink bulbs are definitely not anything I've ever seen on any cannabis plant including Dr Grinspoon and Duck strains

Comment

I dunno. At first, i thought it wasn't even cannabis, But then, it kinda looks like they clipped a clone in late flowering, and now its re-vegging, and it looks all messed up. Was it some kind of a purple strain??
          My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
          My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
          My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
          My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

Well even if it is reveg id be giving that despicable i mean dispensary one horrible review on top of taking that clone back as sticking out up tier asses

Comment

Its female, it has definitly revegged. What type of light /light schedual are you using?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Stickers
                Stickers commented
                Editing a comment
                Growing outside, full sun from about 7am to3:30 pm

In all honesty, I would pull off all the buds that are there to ensure they dont start rotting and ruin you new good ones. (You can try curing them and smoking then if they will be any good who knows?)

If you want your plant to flower, you need to put it in an environment with uninterrupted 12hr of darkness or more.

If its outside, you have a light issues... cars driving past, a light on outdoors, or light comming from inside your house.. (Just a few possibilities!) Find a corner of your yard where light dosnt hit it during the 12hr dark cycle. To help out, you can put them in a shed/garage or cover them in a tarp at night until its ready for harvest!

I would say pretty plant.... but its not

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                The few buds I see, are covered with spider mite webs, and they are already molded,-bud rot.
                I hate to say it, but that plant is ready for trash pile, imo.
                And I hate to kill a plant, too , but I wouldn't hate to kill that plant, I'd be wearing gloves too, that plant is scary looking,
                Not trying to hurt your feelings either.

• Stickers
                Stickers commented
                Editing a comment
                Lol, thanks for advice.

• Stickers
                Stickers commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you think I should remove the single finger leaves too? I added some pics of entire plant.

Am I looking at the same picture as everyone else ? That is not a Pot plant, that is a potted plant.

Comment

• Qwertywill
                Qwertywill commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha you think so ?

• Jr83
                Jr83 commented
                Editing a comment
                Id take that thing back and show it to the despinsary and demand to speak to the owner or manager

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X