Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    Scary stuff... thanks for coming by Bob.

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, I knew you'd be repulsed. Thanks Greenie.

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    nugs, good call on being vigilant about hermies, not-fems....i was reading kind of a textbook last night and came across this, and promptly wrote it down for future reference:

"When the pollen tube reaches the ovule, the staminate haploid nucleus fuses with the pistillate haploid nucleus and the diploid condition is restored. Germination of the pollen grain occurs 15 to 20 minutes after contact with the stigmatic surface (pistil); fertilization may take up to two days in cooler temperatures."

Good god, man!!! only 15-20 minutes....LOL

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Is there a weed plant hidden in there somewhere ....?.

They look really good nugs...so lush....ick..lol
    Will be bountiful!! :-) :-)

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika, always glad to have you dropping in!

Hope your blue dream is as well behaved as mine. She's been wonderful.

• Tika
    replied
    Oh fabulous update thank you. Your idea of saving some outside fan leaves for moisture / humidity is very provocative. The girls love you even when you are gone and obviously love your wife! What a great team you are!
    Always grateful for your posts

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks King, appreciate you dropping in.

• kingfish
    replied
    Beautiful Nugs. I love a healthy bush.

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Day 63

9 weeks from seed. I've been neglecting them with all the work travel. As you can see they need a haircut. I'm kinda letting them go. I've only been removing fan leaves facing the inside of the plant. I'm trying to combat low humidity and the additional foliage seems to be helping a bit.

They are continuing to bush out and thicken. Feb 3rd marks 8 weeks since being transplanted into the Kindsoil. I will be flipping to 12/12 around then.

Ive confirmed their gender as all female. Given other's recent troubles with fems being male/herm I've been paying closer attention than usual.

Pics from left to right. Blue dream, strawberry og, group shot, pre98 bubba kush, tangy ghost train.

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure you'll do great! Thanks for looking nartak

• Nartak
    replied
    Worked them beautifully in shape Nuggy!!Thanks for sharing them pistil pictures,im also starting to look for them now but can't see nothing just yet,am flipping today after 5weeks 6days from being put in rooter!Hope i haven't pushed them enough to turn on me lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    Around the usual amount of trimming, perhaps a bit more strategic. It's a chore dealing with 4 different strains but a good one. I try to read them as best as possible but it's definitely a work in progress.

Thanks for popping in

• Tika
    replied
    Nothing like coming home from jury duty to see a huge bunch of beautiful ladies Royal! I love your lighting...the clean light is so good to look at in pics.
    Q: did you defoliate more than usual this batch?
    and my bubba 76 is slow too.

Leave a comment:

• Thumbless Bastard
    replied
    Wonderful job Nugs! I really envy your mainline. You and Green have it going on. I am making an attempt at it on my new grow. Watching and learning. Thanks for sharing man.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Lol..whatever...you the man

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X