What to grow next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to grow next?

After growing GHS Super Lemon Haze, I'd like to grow something different for fun. Out of the seed selection I have, what would you guys suggest? I'm up for contrast in growth, smell/taste, and high .

Also, really curious what each of you've grown and enjoyed that are currently in my seed collection .

PS: I have a Seedsman FAST feminized White Widow seed not in the photo. Also, I named this photo album "Operation Sloppy Grow job" lol

I've got a white widow going now...but you have a couple I've wanted to try! That strawberry/bananna is kinda calling me for some reason.... However that White widow/blackberry might be the bomb! I did a blackberry and everyone has really enjoyed it. Wife actually informed me I need to do another one because her jar is getting low.

Comment

• Shade
      Shade commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww, actually it's White Widow x Big Bud:

Gah! You're the second person to tell me Blackberry is amazing and I've heard it smells incredible! And yeah, the smell and effect the Strawberry Banana Grape is supposed to have makes it pretty tempting too! It has a diesel overtone and I'm curious what that's like!

• Pyro1711
      Pyro1711 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm kinda doing what you are...buying a bunch of different strains... I still have 2 black berry beans left, but definitely going to get more! It honestly smells amazing just in the jar, but I can also tell when the wife smokes it, very distinct and makes her happy.

8 ball kush was easy and nice buzz, auroa indica was easy with better buzz but kinda stinky

Comment

• Shade
      Shade commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh, okay I didn't know if how aromatic it was. I've heard it has a great mellow high.

Going to try the green crack autos from fast buds for my next grow,sounds like the bomb😜

Comment

Green Crack for sure. I always have Aurora Indica going. But just grow them all. Lol

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Tried to grow Flower Bomb Kush a few grows ago, but got some bum seeds at a premium price. The strain is a hybrid of green crack, and og kush, and i plan another attempt at getting good seeds in the future. Looks to be an excellent strain. https://www.leafly.com/indica/flowerbomb-kush

I've grown Gorilla glue,diesel,8ball kush,critical all good strains but I would drop half of those Mowie wowie seeds good luck
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

By your Avatar, I see you're a Nirvana fan. One of my all time favorite strain is Black Jack. Best tasting weed ever.

Comment

• Shade
          Shade commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohh, now I've got to check that one out! Thanks!

oldjarhead100 Yesss! My (almost)first grow was a Nirvana feminized Maui in DWC. It was a bushy little plant that smelled sooo good. It had a skunk and (sort of) fresh cut sour apple aroma. I was enamored with it and wanted to finish it so bad, but it never happened. I planted another fem Maui outside on the corner of my property in amended soil and it's still there from April. I give it Fox Farm Soil Trio, but I didn't do much prep for it(2' x 2' hole), so it's difficult to even call it a "grow." lol

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          top it as often as you can and she will spread out into something fantastic

• Shade
          Shade commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 How far down should I top it? I think the Maui has 12 nodes at ~63"

Potted & Redwasp I wanted to grow the Green Crack, but for experience sake I'm growing a CBD Crack. It's more of an experiment as I just dug a 3' x '3 hole and filled it with organic potting soil, perlite, and water polymer crystals and only watered it. No training, no feeding, just letting nature do her thing. And now it's coming up on its 10th week!

Even though the heavier relaxing strains are tempting for chilling and relaxing after work, I'm a very "up" and active person. lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X