Shall I keep waiting???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shall I keep waiting???

Shall I keep waiting???? Want to be sure I have time to flush. All pics are from the same plant.

Quite a few white hairs... I mean its all in preference when you want to harvest it. I would do as many people have recommended... get a jewlers loop or better, nebula has a tutorial on when to harvest.... depends on the high your looking for. My wife would prefer the 90% brown/orange hairs and amber tricomes.. but that is her preference.

How far into flower is it?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, a grower needs to be able to view trichomes.

And then with practice you find out what you prefer. The tutorial Qwertywill referenced is the place to start .

Keep posting pictures please, I would like to see this one finished out.

I would wait. I would say you have a ways to go still. Those buds are only going to ripen and get frosty from here on out. Beautiful plant btw. Looks healthy and happy.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Get yourself a 50+ power Jewelers Loop and check the Trichomes, then you will know for sure. This is probably the most asked question on here and we always have the same answer. By looking at your girl, I think you have about 2-3 weeks before harvest. Keep in mind that it is better to be a week late then a week early.

Comment

Thanks guys, flowering started approximately end of March, beginning of April. Germination middle of January. I am very patient & will continue waiting. I do have a loupe & have been using it. It's just that it's all new to me.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        We were all rookies once.

Donnies58 Hardest part is the wait, but patience is a virtue in this case. Make sure you are checking the trichomes on the buds, I made the mistake of looking at everything in the beginning. You'll have inspection under your belt soon! Nice looking plants, keep up the great work

Comment

Why not have a flushing agent like Florakleen on hand..IN CASE you miss..A good flush can be had in less that 50% of the time in most cases..

Comment

Here are some pictures from this morning.

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
            Jibblerjoe commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks great. As others stated it's all grower preference, I'd give another 3 days

Looking better, i know myself i would probably start flushing in a week or two. (Would be growing in soil). My wife enjoys hers right as the tricomes are cloudy and just starting to turn amber. So i persomally would be aiming for that! But they are comming along!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Your wife knows her weed. Cloudy trichomes with just a little amber. Just the way I like it. I'll be over later. LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X