Feedback and anything I am doing wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback and anything I am doing wrong.

Hi all so here is some pics of my very first plants sorry if the photos are not very good. So the first 3 are cbd critical cure and the other 2 are double berry not sure if the Dberry is right it don't look as nuggety as the critcure. Any tips and help is always welcome and appreciated.

Good Morning SJ9820, if those are your first plants you have done an amazing job with them.
    I can't tell by looking, But in the future you might want to remove some of those lower branches, so your plant can grow some huge buds up higher, , i think it's called monster-cropping, it might not be to late ,to try that now.
    But great job, with your plants 9820.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Sj9820
      Sj9820 commented
      Editing a comment
      Also thankyou 9fingerleafs, I thought the training on pics 1 to 3 were okay, can you let know how to improve training even more tbh I got rather lazy with the doubleberry (pics 5 and 6).

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I would only top more times. You got some huge plants and big colas

• Sj9820
      Sj9820 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi 9fingerleafs I'm hoping to go bigger on my next grow when I put purple envy and knockout or blueberry twist on (any idea on the KO or bluetwist?). I did not top or try anything other than lst on these 2 as I wanted to see how they grow, so I have a general idea for next time.

Great job 9820. You should be proud.

Comment

• Sj9820
      Sj9820 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude for all the comments here I'm starting to feel proud ✋.

Nice work on them buds 😁 well done

Comment

• Sj9820
      Sj9820 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man they ate looking tasty 🍩.

Not too bad for a newbie....
    What are you using for lighting? Looks like some are stretching quite a bit so they may want a bit more intensity.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Sj9820
      Sj9820 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi gbauto still much to learn thankyou for comment. I am using a 600w hps lamp in a 1.2m by 1.2m and 2m high tent.

9820, 600w hps is plenty of light. On your next grow, try bending your girls. (LST) If you follow my current grow. "Started New Grow" you can learn how easy it is from start to finish.

Comment

• Sj9820
      Sj9820 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi kingfish thanks for the comment I'll definitely check out your grow (on here). I believe I went wrong on a couple until I saw the plant grow, I tried to tie down the main stem :/.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      9820, I use 12 gauge solid copper wire. I cut it to size and make hooks and stick them in the dirt.

Hi all just wanted to give a big thankyou to everyone who commented big help guys and a real chilled site which is awesome.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X