Mutant plant ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutant plant ?

I have a blue devil autoflower and it looks like a bad science experiment. It is on its 6th week and is not more than 8 inches tall and has no real shape or form. If anyone knows what is growing and why it would be greatly appreciated.

Could be a bad seed, give us more info! Light source what are you feeding it etc. Some auto guys will be able to help you out!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

From the start it's always been rain water in a Mars Hydro 4x4 tent with a 960w full spectrum light. I started this specific one at the same time with a cream mandarin and it's doing just fine with no problems. It seems to be very slowly growing so to speak but very slow and no real big advancement - but growing none the less.

Comment

Wow...and I thought my one plant was a mutant! I could swear the one pic looks like it is trying to bud already...but I am blind in one eye... That's going to be very interesting to see what it ends up doing. Rain water...do you live next to 3 mile island or something? Definitely will be following this one, so post more pics as she progresses...

Comment

• Roxnbox
          Roxnbox commented
          Editing a comment
          You have had a similar growth ?

Roxnbox , looks like she was a runt-stunted from the start, looks to me like she has already started budding, but it's also got mold or bud rot .
        I ain't ever told anyone to throw a plant away, but that's what I'd do with this one.
        At least you got another plant that's growing ok. Sorry .
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

D.A.A.S.69 is correct. That plant was born to die, but aren't we all.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X