SFV OG Kush from New 420 Guy Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SFV OG Kush from New 420 Guy Seeds

I've been looking around for a day time smoke that doesn't cause paranoia or the uneasy creepy kinda feeling, got some good advice from some of you here, then D.A.A.S.69 mentioned getting seeds out of CA. So I sent an email to Paul and he replied within an hour or so. He recommended SFV OG Kush. His prices are great 3 seeds for a total of $18.00 shipped to my door.

So has anyone grown these? Looking for advice on growing and what you think of these plants.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Hey uncledoug, I haven't ever grown any of them yet, but I'm going to soon. So I'm not any help, But Paul is a super sharp ole hippie, that knows his business, that's for sure.
    I always just call him, he loves to talk, plus I ain't very good at emailing, seems like I always get my message, and not the people I'm trying to send it to.
    In other words ,I'm a dumdass, with the technical stuff, just never learned how to do it.
    Plus if you order from Paul, your gonna get some free stuff too. Good stuff.
    Have a nice weekend uncle doug.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      @D.A,A.S.69. I won't be growing these until mid to late September, I'll post about when I get them going. This will be my first time growing photos, should be interesting. Hope that it goes well and the smoke is what I'm looking for. Thanks for posting about New 420 Guy Seeds.

Interesting website. May need to toss a seed order down. Been looking for CBD plants with really low THC that dont break the bank!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X