May not be the place but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May not be the place but

Just want to say if you need help it is out there. Lost another buddy to suicide yesterday. If you have no one to talk to pm me and ill call you. I say this here as I know some have been were I have been. There is a way out. There is a light somewhere down the road. If I have to Ill hold your hand till you find it. Dont do it. Your pain is just transfered to those you love.

Red, sorry to hear. Its never the end!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

I never know what to say in these situations, and as most know I usually say something... I admire your offer of help, takes a very big heart to attempt to try and help with other people's problems. I went through it with my wife when she had her breast cancer! Was a very rough time. I'm very sorry for your loss of a friend to this situation.

Comment

No wrong place to offer that help my friend! Sorry for your loss. It is something close to me too.
        Grow Space: Small Cabinet 20"w X 4'h
        Medium: Hydro Bubbleponics
        Nutes: GH Trio Flora
        Light: LED 300 Watt MARS Hydro
        Current Grow: Inside; Critical Purple, Tangerine Dream/Outside: White Widow,MOB

Comment

Well I am always here for those who need help. Ive seen and done shit that Ill never say to most. But Im not kidding. If you need help or just someone to talk to I promise Ill call. No idea where you guys are but willing to drop everything and come help you. Dont want anyone else to ever feel this pain.

Comment

I'm here too just holler I'll give my cell out to anyone who needs to vent or talk

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X