Feminized seeds with one plant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feminized seeds with one plant...

So a user here a few months back was experimenting with a single plant feminization. His YouTube name is JJ Kirakdeka (I am following you). I was just curious the result.

As I have gotten two seeds of a charlettes web , one dosnt look great, but the other is viable... I just want to ask him results. I also want to plan incase I need to keep an ongoing mother (Pending the viable seed turns out female) .

Any thoughts?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

I got a little over 200 seeds from the Pineapple Express andess from the others, the pineapple took a while to produce pollen sacks and also female buds. The other autos I hand pollinated with a brush then placed a bag over for 3 days as to not contaminate the other bud sites. While the pineapple was in tent by itself so I placed a fan under the pollen sacs facing up and voila. Shit ton of seeds and those seeds are same ones you see in my greenhouse.

Comment

If the plant you got seed from was a female plant and you caused it to hermi the way I did it the resulting seeds will be feminized. This is much easier on a photo strain as you can control when it flowers while an auto you gotta jump the gun and spray earlier just in case.

Comment

Very nice!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Did you germ any yet? Are those the 7 you have on the go?

Comment

I think this is something I would like to eventually attempt. Any good info you can point me in the direction of to learn how to do this?

Comment

Read creating feminized seeds to start, I always thought you needed seperate plants to begin with... from what im seeing im wrong

Comment

I used a specific colodial silver I can post later, I am trying the gibberellic acid method this time as it’s organic and you can actually still use the bud unlike the silver method. Pyro check out my YouTube channel I kinda explain how I did it with a few autos. I’m doing it now with photo plants green crack/Durban poison/lemon OG candy/ Girl Scout cookies/Night nurse /Skywalker OG and Vader OG. I’ll be covering the photo plants on my channel(as best I can) Essentially, you spray the bud sites a week prior to flower 1-2 times a day with either gibberellic acid(specific concentration) or colodial silver(30ppm) worked for me. With autos it’s tough because unless you e grown a strain before, you don’t really know when it’s supposed to start flowering and the week prior is critical. I start autos once there is 4-5 sets of fan leaves. With photos you can do for a week then switch light to 12-12 and with both methods you wanna go 2 weeks into flower and you will notice male pollen sacs forming at those sites you spray/brushed on either product. With this next experiment I’m gonna spray an entire plant with gibberellic acid because I have 3 mature clones of each strain. About the 8 days into flower I’m gonna switch lights to 12-12 in my other tent of plants I wanna pollinate. Once the pollen sacs get mature, or right before, I’m gonna put the unsprayed plants and hermi plants in a 2x2 tent I have seperate. I’m going to pollinate the same strain with same strain, I’m going for max seeds and I want to be able to collect and store pollen for later cross breeds. After about 4 days of pollen going on that plant I will remove plant with sacs/ collect and store pollen then dispose of plant. And on to the next plant, it takes 3-4 days for pollination to take effect and absorb the pollen. Then you spray the hell puta he pollinated plant with water to destroy the remaining pollen that didn’t get absorbed. I will do this 5 times. And later with a northern lights but I started that seed super late. I’ve done a ton of research on this and actually produced a bunch of seeds and some cross breeds also with purple Ryder/white widow and white yoda and Pineapple Express.
                Any questions ya got feel free to ask. I don’t always check here but I do reply pretty quick with you tube comments.

Comment

Will the ones in my greenhouse are all from the seeds I made from my experiments

Comment

very nice! kirak im new to growing, and i cant afford shit really so im getting stuff as i go but everntually i plan on feminizing a nice plant to get some seeds for cheaper than having to order them online.. they get expensive and i was messing up so much thinking i could be ok with out a ph pen but i was soo wrong and went through a bunch! now that i got pretty much everything i need to start growing i have shit to grow with.. hopefully i get my shit together so i can get in on that dark harvest grow challenge in august..

Comment

subbing on yt now kirak

Comment

So its a 100% works nice!

Comment

I still have a long ways to go because in all honesty and I'm not going to lie...I still have no damn idea when they are going into flower until I see flowers!! I can see myself now spraying the crap out of a plant weeks before I should have and wondering why it didn't work! Hell, I can't even get a clone to go yet... I can grow em, just don't know much about em yet..

I'm kinda like a leper trying to break dance.....

Comment

Pyro, My buddy made a diy cloner.... basicly a tote (small one) lid has holes cut in the top for net pots, bottoms cut out of them for easy remove the rock wool cubes.... a dome (a clear tote) fill it with water toss in the air stome and air pump... he only uses water and clonex... simple

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X