• Time
  • Show
Clear All

911 help !!!

911 hello hello fellow forum just saw this it's only one

Two found that .small one

Comment

https://www.growweedeasy.com/nitroge...iency-cannabis

Take a look at this Xquisit85 . Also, it's hard to tell the size of your plant, and how big of a pot it is in. What are you growing it in, looks like a lot of perlite? Another small observation is that it appears the tips on some of the leaves are just starting to turn brown? Or is that just the photo?
      Last edited by Pyro1711; 07-19-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Pyro1711 it's in a 5 gallon bucket and yes your right at one point I was getting nute burn I also did a soil transplant into fox farm from miracle grow. And I also had a case of potassium Deficiency and also my PH balance was off so I had alot of work done for my self so I needed cal mag I needed it food i needed to fix my ph i needed new soil and a bigger pot !

Comment

Comment

Overall, she looks healthy. Only thing I might consider would be some defoliation in the plants interior. Keep us posted and happy growing.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

If you've already fed do a couple rounds of good ph water before u feed again i always add just a bit of cal mag Just in case the deficiencies are probably from ur ph balance being off . don't love them too much.

Comment

Thank you gbauto

Comment

First timer on a budget lol I'm trying tho

Comment

• Jr83
                    Jr83 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Trust me i was there I've been slowly buying eveything i finally have its taken me 3 years to hey or all together

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X