Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf is this? Some kinda pest please help id!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf is this? Some kinda pest please help id!

I just started to notice this lil bugger like a week ago ive only seen 2 they like to chill on the stems and like spin around ot when try to pluck it off it has like big red eyes idk there wierd looking but i havent noticed any damage to my ladies so i dont think its harmful to the plants any help is greatly appreciate on identifying what kinda pest it is please and thanks!
    Grow closet.
    2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
    1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
    Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
    Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
    [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
    N/A Bloom nuits
    ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
    Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
    Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
    Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Burn it buddy that's an alien!

Haha jk. Looks like leafhoppers (gyponana) and they are actually pretty dangerous since they feed on the plant's leaves. Don't befriend em and try to get ride of them while they are only two. Do it manually since it's not worth damaging the plant with insecticides. You can place some glue tap around your plants and give it a little shake so they'll fly and get trapped in them. Good luck with it!
    "Ohh, those crazy potheads."

Comment

• Tdh101jr
      Tdh101jr commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for helping me id it they look so wierd and there annoying when i try to pluck woth tweezers they just go around and around lol but ya i heated the end of the tweezies and got em for this picture and ya i thought about neeming it but there done in 4wks or less so decided to go manual like you said and ya theres not alot like i got to look hard to find 1 but ill make sure to keep a good eye for then since they eat leafs thanks man!

• SWIM
      SWIM commented
      Editing a comment
      Tdh101jr no problem buddy.
      Here's a guide from GWD on how to get rid of them if you need additional help, with pictures of the consequences they bring to the plant and diverse informations you could find useful.

Leafhoppers can be found all over the world and come in a variety of colors. If they are attacking your cannabis plants, learn how to get rid of them!

Text me or reply if I've mistaken them to further check your problem.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X