Promix question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promix question

This seems to baffle me, but I think I am over thinking it.

Firstly, Is Pro Mix ph to follow soil or coco?
    It has aprox 70-80% peatmoss with the second ingreadiant being coco. This is not really soil. (I assume it follows coco ph)

Secondly, your opinion on the best promix brand? MP, HP BX etc and why?

XXXXX Third, a complete off topic question. With auto flowers, how do you mix the nutes as they flower automaticly earlier than swapping to a 12/12 photo... do you feed them flower nutes as well as veg nutes at the same time? I will be looking this up on GWE XXXXX
    Found my third question on https://www.growweedeasy.com/wp-cont...-CaliMagic.pdf

Thank you all in advance!
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 07-17-2018, 09:50 PM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Pro-mix is hydro, not soil.
    I used HP for the High Porosity and it still holds too much water. Add a lot of perlite, or save some trouble and grow in coco.
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you flockshot, I think I will be doing dwc or coco now. Time to read lots of how to's!

• Flockshot
      Flockshot commented
      Editing a comment
      Either is better than Pro-mix, with coco being the easiest. Again IMO.

Campesino has a very good grow journal for Coco ..just pack a lunch your gonna have lots to read if you want to do it proper..me I'm going dwc sorry campesino

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X