The Meizhi LED light from amazon 600W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Meizhi LED light from amazon 600W

just wanted to show off some bud pics this bad ass amazon LED grew, this is Bruce Banner, and i pulled 6 OZs off 1 plant under this light. I grew in amended Pro-Mix with light coco with Down to Earth Organics in a fabric pot and fed every week with light Advanced Nutes, i did an experiment combining synthetics with organics and brewed 24 hr compost teas bi weekly. the buds have a strawberry Pez aroma with a slight gassy back ground, and are rock hard

Nice looking buds. Apparently your light is working. I see it is a little cheaper than the Viparspectra 600 watt light, but has just about the same approval by reviews. Of course we are not comparing apples and oranges, but Chinese with Chinese.

Comment

• growingforanxiety
      growingforanxiety commented
      Editing a comment
      i bought both lights, i could'nt make up my mind between the Viparspectra or the MEIZHI.....The MEIZHI made the weight, and the vipar did good with terps and Trichs

Growinginalaska ,Nice job, my brother, for people doing small grows, who wants to pay big money for those high dollar Led lights, it don't make sense to me.
    I've got a couple of cheap Led lights, and they do a fine job. For what I need.
    But you will hear some people say, oh no, you've got to have one that costs at least a thousand bucks, to grow good bud, but that's a crock of sh-t, as you have just proven. Nice job.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• SovietStoner
      SovietStoner commented
      Editing a comment
      True that. I have 6 ultra thin LED panels in my flowering section. They were $22 a piece. Just $132 worth of LED lights, and my girls are beasting.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      SovietStoner, yeah, thats what im talking about, plus your plants look great, nice job.

D.A.A.S.69 Cant help feel that you refer to me. But i have not said such things. I compare technologies and i always say that in order to compare to gas discharge, you need much more expensive fixtures, for both efficiency and performance. You are better off going with gas discharge if you want better fixture cost/efficiency per yield.

For simplicity, cheap LEDs are good. Just look at Campesino and Tika
    Written Articles:
    Light Metric Systems
    Using Light Efficiently
    The Light Cycle Debate
    Environment Conditions
    Grow Light Technologies
    How To Compare Grow Lights
    To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
    Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

Comment

• DrPhoton
      DrPhoton commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting, thats why i stay away from other forums. There is a lot of that going on without control.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yout right but this dude got banned from here.
      Autoflower. Net is a pretty nice place. Just seems like no one trys to help each other over there.
      GWE, is definitely the best place. For people really caring an trying to help others.

• DrPhoton
      DrPhoton commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly my point, he got delt with. Moderation is key to management of successful forum communities. There seems to be little moderation or standards in many other forums. Continous back amd forth bashing with no results in the topuc of discussions.

growingforanxiety , They look great and 1 ounce per 100w LED- is consistant with a good grow!

It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

thanks everyone, i cant make up my mind if i like the Viparspectra or the MEIZHI more, both are really good lights for the price, but if growing in a 4x4 area, or larger 1 light will not cut it.....atleast with the 600s

Comment

Nebula's recent trial and review of the 315 LEC makes another purchase awfully tempting. Those bushy 21 day old plants say it all. The LECs are really about as inexpensive as the cheaper LEDs.
        Last edited by starramus; 07-23-2018, 03:48 PM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

• DrPhoton
          DrPhoton commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes the CMH are quite good.

NICE

I have the 450 - and am very happy with it. The 600 has been sitting in my Amazon cart for a month. I haven't pulled the trigger on it, because those CMH lamps are so alluring

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Buzzer777, ain't nothin wrong with Meizhis, leds that's for sure.
          I got a 315cmh, that I really like, it grows tight buds too. But I done took both tents down, an the 2autos I'm growing now ,is in a closet with Led lights ,because it's to damn hot down here where we live.
          But this might sound silly but WTF, is QBs, ?
          Have a nice day 777, HappyGrowing! !!!

• growingforanxiety
          growingforanxiety commented
          Editing a comment
          what are QBs?

• DrPhoton
          DrPhoton commented
          Editing a comment
          They are a DIY LED circuit board with very well made circuitry and components. Its the alternative and superior option to COB fixtures for DIY.

QBs are HLG's Quantum Boards..using Sammy diodes..Like the sun (almost..LOL)

Comment

The lights buzzer has are good light but way to Rich for my blood.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X