Best looking...Best tasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best looking...Best tasting

Ok this may sound silly.... I really liked the purple color my little blackberry auto turned. So... I'm real currious as to what the coolest looking plant strain you have grown, or would grow based on how it looked. I sure didn't taste any berry flavor, so what strains have the best flavor?

Hear are some pics of my second Humboldt Black D.O.G.
    Curing right now, about the best smelling strain I have come across so far, blueberrys and Grapes, smells amazing!
    Yield on this one is not great, OJH says it may have to do with the plant herming right next to it, got a couple immature seeds, to.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

Hear is the smaller one I grew this spring, actually made bigger buds. I think the decreased yields had at least somewhat to do with the growing, but I have a hunch that is also not the biggest producer either.
      To make up for it, about the best thing I have ever smelled in my life! And is shaping up to be real nice as she as the cure goes on. got smell back QUICK, never really lost it either. She was a pretty easy plant to grow, and was a pleasure to have in the garden for both plants. More Night time strain than day. Good dose of indica in the genetics.
      Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

Just LOVIN the Pre98 Bubba Kush, best flavor after smoking like sweet juicy fruit afghani spice. Very aromatic off the palate, robust. It's my favorite tasting strain, pretty too. Tastes good after smoking it.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_3203.JPG Views:	2 Size:	1.74 MB ID:	225582

I grew this one phenotype purely based on looks. Took clones just because I liked how this one particular plant "looked" (ended up decent, but I stopped growing it)
        Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=196318&d=1523931701.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.44 MB ID:	225581

Comment

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          Yowza!

• SovietStoner
          SovietStoner commented
          Editing a comment
          OOOOO, Eye Candy !!

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Man, that is Bbeautifullll Kingkush!!!

Some nice looking plants! I'm drawn to trying a blue widow next...photos I have seen of the plants look real cool.

Comment

Best tasting - Blue Dream, Grease Monkey
          Best Looking - Great White Shark, Crazy Purps

What about the most potent strain ever smoked? Mine would be Strawberry Cough. (still looking for the genetics for this one)

My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
          My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
          My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
          My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

I dont smoke often, at least not evey day, but when I took a summer course in organic chemistry 1 and 2, my study buddy had some purple bud that we smoked everyday. It was so awesome, and I got A’s in both classes!
            “Patience is a virgin, but her sister Constance, now she's a [whore]” ....Canuck147

“Never give up”.....buffalobuds

Comment

• SovietStoner
              SovietStoner commented
              Editing a comment
              Must have been some good Sativa !

• GreenhouseEffect
              Editing a comment
              Sounds like the perfect daytime strain!

Hear are some pics of that Humboldt Blue Dream I had next to the D.O.G. that done hermied and pollinated it, still a good plant, better producer, the light cycle was off 2hrs when I was gone, so think that caused the Herm, not the plant.
            Organic Soil,
            with molasses,
            In a Greenhouse with,
            Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
              Editing a comment
              Not quite the affect of the purple one, but still pretty, smelled really good. The closest description I could give, would be almost a like lemon cheese cake. Lots and lots of orange pistils, buds were distinct clusters with each one like the end of a finger or thumb. Have them curing with a couple of DOG buds in each jar, to see how the flavor melled turns out. Would love to grow this one again.

Best looking for me was a Bubblelicious auto from Nirvana.
            Best tasting is a Oaxacan landrace sativa, from plants we first grew over 50years ago, very powerful too. Very powerful !!!
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X