No announcement yet.

WW XTRM from AMS - First Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this morning I emptied the reservoir and filled with 4 gallons of pH'd RO water and 16 oz of H2O2 (3%). I ran this for about 10 minutes, then swished it around and dumped it. Then I replaced with a fresh mix of 662 ppm with a pH of 5.67.

Comment

Thanks again.
      in the home stretch, so now it's clear that i'm having both light and heat issues. This is not new, and not too severe. A few tops directly under the lights are crisping a bit. Also, seeing a little bleaching in the tips of a few buds.
      Should I attempt bending them away from the light? Should I reduce the light to 10 on 14 off?
      Temp never gets past 80, typically is a few degrees below that. They are just too close to the light.
      Moving up lights is not an option. But I've been studying up on LST ing more agressively on my next grow.
      Last edited by adk10000; 07-23-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Added pic

Comment

So today is the last day of week 8 (from 12/12 flip).
          I'm going to take some digital microscope pics of trichomes to post tomorrow.
          Given that this is my first grow - anyone want to take a guess how long these girls have left?
          Breeder says 8 weeks for one strain and 9 for the other (White Widow Original and White Widow XTRM from AMS).

Because the foliage is SO thick, the lower buds are really under-developed compared with the tops. Since most of my top leaves are semi crispy, should I liberate any of them to improve light and air to leaves underneath that don't have light burn? There is no shortage of leaves here.
          Thanks!

Comment

So, after reading about the pros and cons of the 2-stage harvests, I decided to go with a combo of agressively lsting for all tops directly under the light, and ultimately needed to supper crop 2 tops. Trikes are clear and cloudy, almost no Amber yet - this is the primary reason I decided to hold off.
            my best guess is that I will let them go for another 1 to 2 weeks depending on what the trikes tell me.
            I need advice on how to flush. How long, when to start and what to use. I have clearex and I have been using hydroguard throughout the grow. And I use RO so ppm starts at 0, and it is really sensitive to pH swings, any advice on pH buffering for RO based flush are also appreciated.
            Will post trike pics soon.
            Thanks!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X