Is it flowering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it flowering?

Here's my auto. I strongly believe it's flowering but I'm starting to second guess myself. It looks like it is. Am I wrong? These showed up a week or so ago. Shouldn't there be more flowers showing up?
    Attached Files

Have you been defoliating

Comment

Those are pre-flowers.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I defoilated earlier in the grow. I figured that's what was slowing things down but I did the same with other auto and it's doing great. Hoping it will start to do it's thing.

Attached Files

Comment

If those are pics of the whole plant - they look great definitely pre-flowering.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Pmoe90
            Pmoe90 commented
            Editing a comment
            Unfortunately the first set of pics are of the plant that's not doing anything. The second set are of my younger auto. The young one is going great just the older one not doing much.

I'm starting to think my oldest auto is not an auto. The youngest one is growing well. The oldest still nothing. Has this ever happened? An auto not being an auto? Here's pics of both plants

Comment

In the first pics you where looking at stipules. No sex yet. THe second set of pics seems like you have one flowering and one not flowering like you said. Maybe not an auto or late bloomer

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X