Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Growers

Hello fellow Cannabis growers.
    I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself.

I go by SovietStoner. I have been growing my own for about 7 months now.
    Successfully harvested 3 plants so far, and I am extremely happy with the quality.

I am here to learn from the community, and share my knowledge and experience.
    I would eventually like to learn to breed and cross different strains, and breed my own "Super-Duper Strain".

I currently have two hydroponic tents set up.
    My original 2x2x3 foot, "Little Tent" is acting as my nursery, for the baby girls in veg and clones.
    My larger tent is a 4x3x6 foot, with a lightproof divider that separates 3x3 and 1x3 sections.
    I use the 3x3 for the flowering, and the two levels of 1x3 for the vegging the girls in the full size pots.

I use old school, standard sized clay pots, 12 inch in diameter. (not even sure how many gallons they hold)
    Medium is 2/3 organic potting soil + 1/3 perlite
    Lights are provided by ultra thin LED panels, I have 4 red/orange/blue colored in my flowering section. 4 blue/white in my veg section, and 2 blue/white in my little tent.
    Air: 5 6-inch USB fans in the veg areas, 42-in oscillating tower fan in the flowering section.
    Air Filtration: 6-inch inline exhaust fan with carbon filter.

I have 4 plants currently flowering:
    Two "Channel"s from feminized seeds (Montreal Seed Bank), one on day 57 of flowering (pictured below), and one on day 42 of flowering
    One "Blueberry Cough" from a regular seed (Jordan of the Island genetics) on day 42 of flowering.
    One "Channel" clone. This was my first successful clone, taken from the original "Channel".

I also have 8 plants in veg:
    Two "Quebec Purple Buds" from regular seeds (Montreal Seed Bank), ready for flowering.
    "White Widow" from regular seeds (Montreal Seed Bank), ready for flowering.
    "Channel" clone that I am thinking of keeping as a mother.
    Two "Blue Dreams" from the seeds I found in the bag of the tastiest bud I have ever smoked. (not sure if they are males or females yet, they are still young)
    "Grease Monkey" from a seed I found in a bag of some crazy hybrid that my Michigan Medicinal people are breeding (and I would LOVE to have)

The picture below is "Channel" on day 55 of flowering. It was taken a couple of days ago.
    Last edited by SovietStoner; 07-06-2018, 06:12 PM.
    My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
    My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
    My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
    My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Welcome. Very beautiful plant and picture definitely the friendliest growing community. Please share lots of pictures and everything you know hahaha there are no stupid questions either. Happy growing

Comment

Welcome! Looks like you are off to a very good start.

Comment

Welcome SS this is a good forum you are going to love it
        One question are you in the soviet union/Russia if so I think its cool
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Welcome Stoner! You came to the right place!! Grower's love!
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Welcome! I'm relatively new here as well. Man, what a great community here! The folks here are very knowledgable and always eager to help fellow grow enthusiasts. Pick a cannabis growing subject, any subject, and there is at least one (usually more) grower here that is at least approaching "expert" on that particular subject. Toss out a problem or general questions and the hive mind will overwhelm you with knowledge. (In a good way. 😉) Enjoy & good growing!

Comment

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
              Welcome SS this is a good forum you are going to love it
              One question are you in the soviet union/Russia if so I think its cool
              I was born in the Soviet Union.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                its a pleasure to meet you. I was in the corps during the cold war and we practiced how to stop your army awful glad that never happened , so I find it really cool to be talking with someone from the soviet union .

If you dont mind saying where are you from now
                As far as growing super strains if you grow enough different strains you'll probably get seeds at some time lol I have hundreds from accidents over the years

I do have a quick question.
              I noticed that we are allowed to upload photos. And I want to know how much space we got available?
              Because I usually snap at the highest possible rez, and if we are limited on upload space, I can convert to reduce file size.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                There is no limit. Share all the pics you want

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                If you take a good enough of a picture you can get it posted in the weekly news letter

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X