First Grow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Grow...

My first grow...tell me what you think. Not sure of genetics, she is a mystery seed, seems to be a pretty Hardy strain. Shes the only survivor of 3 seeds planted mid November (she survived the extreme cold nights and hard winds of North Central/ Foothills of California)
    Grown in Topper Organic Plus soil, straight water for first 6 weeks of growth, then pure coconut water diluted 520ml/2.5 gallon water up til present.

WOW. For your first grow. What ever you did, keep doing it.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed...that's a beaut.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      He fed only coconut water. That’s bonkers

Appreciate it kingfish, thank you. Was given approval by landlord to build a small grow 6'*10' grow room/greenhouse on property, so gonna try a bigger grow next season.... thinking about taking some clones from her.

Comment

An update on my first grow.
      shes coming along rather nicely, still using pure coconut water diluted 250ml/2.5 gal water...

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Great looking plant. Why coconut water?

Science....a coconut is the world's largest seed, the water inside the coconut is everything it needs to grow, and green coconut water is a source of cytokinins, a powerful growth enzyme.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow I had no idea

Will420, won't coconut water brake your bank ?

Comment

• Will420J
        Will420J commented
        Editing a comment
        $1.50 for a 250ml can, I buy at cost from convenience store

Wow, she's lookin really good!
      Brilliant with the coconut water, that's a new one for me to.
      If I was going to do anything with her, I would clean up in the bottom center of the plant a bit. Clip anything that's dead, or leaves that are not looking to good anymore or not getting any light. Probably do the same with any bud site that can't get any light or breeze, since it all can offer a place for pests and mold to get started. Just kinda make sure all your buds are going to be getting some Some growers out in Cali I have seen doing that on Jorge Cervantes youtubes, and seems to help with the bigger outdoor plants. Started copying it on my own grows, since I grow big (ish) plants.

Keep doin what you're doin, great looking plant!
      Organic Soil,
      with molasses,
      In a Greenhouse with,
      Redneck engineering.

Comment

I like your avatar πŸ˜‰. Coconut water?? Are you mixing powder or are you buying coconut water? The stuff I bought was just an "organic" coconut water but when I phd the water by itself it was low for soil. I'm sure there's a big difference from outdoor soil to indoor pots when you water. I was thinking of just picking up some of the powder to top dress in a no till just not sure on the effects of ph.

I've heard great things about it correcting nutrient deficiency or imbalances in nutrient uptake. Science points to that in human consumption and could very well be similar in plants. Magnificent first grow hope your cure goes well,watch out for rot, and keep up the good work. I've seen and smoked off of killer monster plants that were absolutely gorgeous with dreamy buds. But the people that cured it didn't do a good job and it tasted like πŸ’©. Maybe I'm just a connoisseur but it really didn't get me buzzed. Good luck with those beasties πŸ˜‰.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Will420J
          Will420J commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you chefbjy, I am using pure organic coconut water, called C2O, as for the ph, I have had no problems as of yet, the highest pH has been was 6.8, and lowest was 6.6, as for the powder, I would imagine it would have the same effect as long as there are no added preservatives or salts.
          Last edited by Will420J; 08-08-2018, 02:38 AM.

Yet another update on my fiefi grow πŸ˜€ I am happy to announce that she is coming along rather nicely...she has started taking off lol...
        still unsure of the strain, she has a sweet, slightly diesel smell to her... loving the pinkish purples coming out in her buds...
        Still feeding coconut water, though diluted down to 125ml/2.5gal water, with the addition of 3tbs of Brer Rabbit unsulfered molasses every other day

Will continue to update as she progresses...

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it looks awesome. Such pretty colors

Jebus! So beautiful!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X