Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! ....Sigh.... Just wow.

Comment

I am sorry. This completely sucks but stopping would be the right choice to protect YOUR family you are now a father you are a father before the child is born and your job in this world is to protect your child with every thing you can!!! I made so many mistakes that I will never make again I wish I would of learned what it was to be a father earlier.

Comment

it cant hurt to attempt to change the address then just go from there.

Comment

If you were to get searched, they can search wherever they want. Doesn't matter if you are a "roomate" or what...if a room is in that physical address, they can search it! DO NOT LIST YOUR ADDRESS they will make at least ONE visit! And if you get some new officer trying to make a name for himself...if he catches a whiff of the smell.....

Comment

• BillBates
            BillBates commented
            Editing a comment
            DwD... come to think of it, you could be right about that, in the strictest sense of the law but it's still a fine line that I wouldn't want to walk.

• WeirdWiredWolf
            WeirdWiredWolf commented
            Editing a comment
            If there's probable cause (noticeable odor, dog hits on something, etc) I believe that since they already have the right to search the apartment in general they might not need one for the room. IANAL and this advice is from one crim law class years ago, look up search laws in your state to be sure. Do what's right for your child, it's not worth the risk. Good luck with everything.

• Pyro1711
            Pyro1711 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know, maybe different interpretations in different states? Happened to a friend of mine, he was living with a guy he worked with, when the probation officer came to do the "visit" on the owner of the house. Said he was laying in bed when the officer opened the door to see what was in that room.

yeah i can see ppl being paranoid and just being careful but noone is searching google or the interwebs for tdh picture or looking for him on a grow forum they have no clue he even exist.. there are thousands maybe millions of people who has a girlfriend on probation.. and i doubt many of them ever had there place searched just because of that it usually has to do with more.. like if you are being messy smoking outside partying asshole neighbors complain about the stench of weed growing and call the cops on you thats when a report is filled an investigation begans but until you give a reason for a pig to come snooping you are just an innocent civillian like anyone else.. its nice to be able to ask for info and tips but some times you gotta take what strangers tell you with a grain of salt they dont understand you situation 100% and at the end of the day all decisions come down to your self! honestly you should know if you should be worried or not.. if i never been in trouble for anything to do with weed i dont see why anyone reason why my place would be searched.. on probation you lose alot of rights as a civillian this a trick to be able to search you if you were pulled over without consent but why would cops even come to your home.. unless you give them a reason to come to your house in the first place you have nothing to worry about.. the probation officers are not and will not come search your place... not just for being on probation.. you have to be on probation and accused of a crime or something similar for them to even look into searching your home and if she says she live with her mom and not at your house they cant legally search your shit.. now if you think people are snitching on you or something then id be worried cause in that situation the cops would be looking into you and since they dont need to go get a warrant it makes it that much easier to search your place.. but if you have no reason other than your gf being on probation you should be fine bro.. thats the whole reason they do take your rights away is to be easier to be able to search you without a warrant.. but if you dont give anyone a reason to mess with you then there nothing to be worried about..

i hope yall can understand me, i know my typing skills arent the best lol

Comment

• BillBates
            BillBates commented
            Editing a comment
            But if, while making that cursory verification, the slightest hint of weed wafts up from the basement, there's probable cause for a full-premises search. There's just too many ways this thing could come unspooled to suit me.

• WeirdWiredWolf
            WeirdWiredWolf commented
            Editing a comment
            Enki, I'd forgotten about the "reasonable suspicion" and actionable intelligence gotcha. Literally anything could be considered actionable intel, it all depends on who interprets it and whether they have an agenda.

• freddyyola
            freddyyola commented
            Editing a comment
            did your gf try to update her contact info at the po's office yet?? if you get that done i wouldnt worry to much cause that takes you out the picture completely she is on probation not you so if you can say she is just a gf and that she dont live with you shes only :visiting" then they have no right to search you nor do they have a reason to bother you anyway! its cool to be paranoid and safe but sometimes you just need someone to calm you down and get you think it over clearly everyone one here has there own opinions on what you should do but only you control that if you are seriously worried and plan on taking a break thats up to you. if you plan on seeing if your gf can change her contact info and get you out the picture and unless there is some other reason you should be watching out for i think you will be ok but again thats just my opinion dont let someones opinion affect your life..

That's a shitty situation, and honestly, while I agree that they're lazy bastards and probably won't be up her ass as much as they're letting on - I also think you should stop growing immediately. A baby changes everything. The baby doesn't need one or both of you in jail over growing weed.

Just my .02

Comment

Oooo k. ZPM? Hahaha

Got any pictures of your zero point module? (Wait, when you say zero point module are you talking about pointless ignition (pertronix). I put one of those in my 009 distributor (vw). 😁
            "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Enki
              If you are ever out this way, I would like to to burn one and tell some stories.
              "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Californiakid, same with you ole bud, if your ever around this way, we would love to burn a few and tell some stories with you too.
                We have already met quite a few members on here, already, And smoked way more than a few, lol.
                And everyone we met, were super nice folks ,
                Have a nice Sunday.

• Californiakid
                Californiakid commented
                Editing a comment
                @D.A.A.S.69
                Sounds like a plan my friend 👍

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X