Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Grow New Set-up

Good day everyone,
    As some of you may know I completed my first ever grow. Pretty happy with the results 3.25 oz dried weight good smoke i'm told but hope to increase yield. 1 oz berry auto and 2.25 oz blue cheese auto. grown in a 2' x 2' x 4' tent using a canadian bubbler dwc setup, GH floratrio nutes and 300 w led.

Now i have a new set-up; 3 individual 5 gallon top-drip dwc buckets. 3' x 3' x 6' tent, new 600w led light. using GH Flora Trio, calimag, and hydroguard. I have germinated 3 Fastbuds Green Crack Autos. I will post some pics later. I topped 1 of the plants above 3rd node last night, fimmed 1 above 3rd node last night, and left one as is due to the fact that it is about 1/2 the size of the other 2.
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Good luck! Sounds like you ramped things up. I am just finishing my 1st grow. It went ok but I learned a few things so that's what its about. Can't wait to start my next ones indoors. Cheers!
    Grow Space: Small Cabinet 20"w X 4'h
    Medium: Hydro Bubbleponics
    Nutes: GH Trio Flora
    Light: LED 300 Watt MARS Hydro
    Current Grow: Inside; Critical Purple, Tangerine Dream/Outside: White Widow,MOB

Comment

Well here she is the Fastbuds Auto that I manifolded. The picture is from Sept 22nd. I planted her on June 12th. It looks pretty good and certainly dispels the myth around manifolding auto flowers

Comment

Green Crack from Fast Buds. Autoflower that i manifolded. She is coming along nicely. She will be ready to flush soon. No sign of red in the trichomes yet but they cant be far away.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X