Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megacrop and Recharge am i missing anything else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say shotgun upset freddy, saying he was over zealous. Also, I agree with shotgun in this regard. However, I thoroughly enjoy readin freddies ideas, experiments, and creativity. And I am impressed by Freddy in the way he has improved his written communication skills here....keep it going bud
    “Patience is a virgin, but her sister Constance, now she's a [whore]” ....Canuck147

“Never give up”.....buffalobuds

Comment

Damn I was busy earlier and didn't have a chance to say,
      they may have some points but fawk it man if you can afford it I say do it. Try whatever floats your boat. It all works, some better than others. Get down and show everyone what you can do !

I don't think anyone was trying to knock you, just worried about your investment vs. turnout. But like I said if you can shell out the money do it up buddy.
      I'll be keeping an eye out for your journals.👍
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

korean natural farming came about because they were poor and learned how to use what they had around them to make the best nutrients to farm with.

its not meant to be expensive bro.. the ingredients you pay for is mostly brown sugar... for you veg mix you use brown sugar and dandelions stinging nettles comfrey (weeds that thrive in your area its basically like using seaweed/kelp for its growth hormones and minerals benefits)

brown sugar and fruits.. you can use left over banana peels, get over riped fruit from stores, fruit stands and what not for nearly free or you can just buy em its not expense and you mix brown sugar and the fruit to ferment it and extct the pk and what ever else is in what you are using you can also use brown sugar and chopped up fish to make your own fish emulsion...

all these people see a bunch of abbreviations and get scared when they didnt even take a chance to see what its about.. its so freaking easy ad its the best quality cause you choose the ingredients and you are the one who makes it....

this is how you make faa i know alot of people here use fish emulsion or some sort of fish fertilizer well heres how to make your own!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW02DxLe8Xg

brown sugar and a few fixes.. oh my how will ever afford this over a 50$ bottle of water fill bs. oh and blue and black fish are best but all fish will.

heres how you make fermented plant juice its for vegging.. you can use alfalfa comfrey dandelions stinging nettles and what ever plants you see growing fast or thriving in your area.. work.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kelTB662j9g for fpj you should make a dandelion jar and a comfrrey jar nad a netttle jar and have them all seperate fpj's only mix before feeding

for ffj fermented fruit juice same process but with fruit the best for cannabis bllooming is cucumbers banana with peels banana flowers beets watermelon starberry pineapple but cucumbers and bananas with peels aer best imo and this is how to make your own bloom/flowering nutrient base this is the best pk booster you can make its best to make a jar of each spereately instead of mixing them all into for example you make a cucumber fpj and banana with peels fpj and if you wanna mix it do so before feedings sometimes people mix fruits whn making this one but for fpj you shouldnt only stick to one weed per fpj

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the amount of brown sugar you use is up to how dry the material you are using.. and you never add water unless its dry stuff like alfalfa you would only add a little bit and if its pineapples they are really sweet so its already full of sugars so you dont need alot of sugars there,you only need alot of cucumbers fruit with alot of jucie \, for cucumbers you wont need alot of brown sugar for comfrey and nettles and weeds you shouldnt need much sugar its best to use brown sugar its not the same as regular white sugar dont use molasses for this because what the brown sugar does it so osmosis shit and sucks out all the juice and everything good in the plant/fruit?/fish. for fish you shouldnt need much brown sugar either just watch a few videos, and if you still need to ask me something ill be happy to help.

im sorry i keep bring knf shit up its just that its so simple and cheap but it seems everyone thinks its complicated and expensives.. this is actually best for beginners with no money to buy nutes.. but i will say beginners are better off buying nutes there first grow that way you dont gotta worry about giving your plants messed up nutes cause you wont get it all right the first time but it really is easy!

youtube chris trump hes a knf pro and will show you what knf if and how to make everything..

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          I dig it man. Makes sense. The money part I was referring to is growing out a less successful run. Each run costs time and electricity. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to be anything but selective and cautious. Thats one of many things I enjoy here, watching all of the great minds put to work. I hand pick from everyone.

So thanks for bringing a new angle for me to work from. Cheers

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          freddyyola, when I first started growing outdoors,years ago, all i ever used was 2-3dead stinking fish, in the bottom of the whole, lol, worked like a champ too, with beastly size plants.And huge buds.
          Using store bought nutrients, I can't even come close, to growing those huge buds again,
          I'm convinced keeping it simple, gets the best results, good luck with your Korean way of growing, can't wait to see your results.

I guess the brown sugar must be the secret Korean ingredient. Everything else sounds like a compost pile, to me. Unless I'm mistaken, composting has been used in gardening/farming all over the world since forever. I've been composting since I was little, helping Baba in the garden, but she wasn't Korean, so she didn't put brown sugar in it. It's clear you understand about soil amendment. Keep up the good work, Fred.
        If the sun always shone
        How soon the tree would wither
        -- Confucius

Comment

• freddyyola
          freddyyola commented
          Editing a comment
          brown sugar pulls water and the nutrients out of whatever you are trying to ferment thats why they use brown sugars... most organic bottled nutrients use the same methods to make their fermented seaweed, veg mix bloom mix and whatever else florablend from gh is also the same thing as an fermented plant extract.

the organic stuff cant use chemicals so they use brown sugars.. i know you guys have heard of plant extracts when you read a bottle of nutrients.. theres more than one way to extract the good stuff out them..

ima try to post better examples..

i read the other post before this one so i replied to it already hope we can drop this acuse its not thtat serious..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X