Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, Californiakid I'm glad to help in any way I can.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Pyro1711
    Here is a thread to get you started in the direction of making vape "juice". First you decarb with this machine. alltatup has some cool gadgets that turn raw cannabis into many forms of potent thc and cbd. I refer to her as the tech guide, per her informative threads on the subject.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ine#post134554

• Pyro1711
    replied
    49 years old, grew a couple of plants when I was 16 and didn't know shit back then. Quit smoking weed at 22.... Got interested in growing after wife and I went to Vegas last year and I tried the vape. It helped my pain. Wife smokes, and had smoked since 2016, breast cancer survivor. I'm trying to learn to make vape juice because even though I smoke cigarettes I can't smoke weed... And I'm NOT paying $500 to get a damn medical card and then another $79 just to be able to walk into a dispensorary here!

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    OzBud 😊I remember Hope you do it again. Will be interesting to see proportions 2nd time around.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    That would be cool to see again.

• OzBud
    replied
    I remember making the graphs/charts in the last thread

Leave a comment:

• buffalobuds
    replied
    66 smokin' since 60's On Med Weed in ny 3rd yr outdoor grow. OH YEA SWEET LEAF....

Leave a comment:

• PuravidaC
    replied
    66 here... been smoking since 1967. Oh the "summer of love" was a good time to be alive! Have had several gollilla grows over the years but started growing indoors 3 years ago when I retired. Made it part of my retirement budget not to buy weed anymore!

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    replied
    50 this month. Smoked a lot between 20-40, haven't smoked for 10 years but wife still smokes (a lot say oz per week) i figured id give it a go. On my second grow. first grow 2 autos netted 3.25 oz.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    replied
    31 years old and been a casual smoker for 12

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    I’m 280 dog years....that’s 40 for all the humans in the room. I’ve smoked off and on since I was 16 and been growing Cannabis since Feb. 2017 but my passion for horticulture started when I was young helping my father with his garden. Vegetables, herbs, roses, and varoious other perennial and and annual flowering plants.
    Last edited by Obi-Wan; 07-01-2018, 04:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Old enough to know better...

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    In a young man's body

• Californiakid
    replied
    I'm an old soul

Leave a comment:

• FlyingDutchPaddy
    replied
    OJH100, me for pain relief too...
    smashed the heel bone (calcaneus) 6 years ago with a motorbike accident...
    still got 9 screws in there...

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X