Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillBates
    replied
    58 chronological years old. Emotional age is open to debate.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    31 years old. Been smoking since 16, and just got a year of growing under my belt! Here's to many years to come!

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Your a very young soul . I would have never guessed that you were 70 based only on talking to you .

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Idk kid . You could say time starts at conception which would make you our older then your tongue. I personally feel the same now as I did when I was 20 . I just like less people now then I did then .

• Californiakid
    replied
    I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth.

πŸ˜πŸ˜›

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    I'll be 39 in August been smoking since I was 14. Had a bad accident when I was 27 broken bones and long term injury had me on opiates until I researched further into medical mj. Decided to move to a medicaly legal state to see how it worked. Been off opiates for 5 years thanks to mmj and this will be my 2nd year growing 3rd season πŸ˜ƒ.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup. Yes I'm still going on17....at thiis ages...we can be glad, proud And have nothing to prove....were still here kicking it with our contemporaries....there is wisdom there
    much love
    And thanks https://forum.growweedeasy.com/member/6652-dankwingduck

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    starramus you don't look a day over 12 billion years old!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Tika AGEISM--I despise it!!! Young whippersnappers...

• Insight
    replied
    64........been smoking daily since I was 18.......growing 1+ years.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    replied
    61, Smoked for 10 years from 14-24 then laid of for 35 years. Doc told me to try cannabis to get off opiates. IT WORKED !!!!! Growing 4 Lovely Jack Herers right now. All tinctures for me. Give
    away excess buds to friends.

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    commented on 's reply
    Yay . I’m happy for Canada . I know y’all have had some crazy back and forth with you cannabis laws . Glad to see them starting to work in the right direction again

• Canuck147
    replied
    Already posted my age - just wanna let you know my B'day is Oct 15 - then on the 17 is Legal Cannabis Day in Canada - hehehe

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    They tell me my atomic components are 13.8 billion years old, but I don't feel that old. https://youtu.be/pBkHHoOIIn8

Leave a comment:

• Ell
    replied
    60 growing 6 years

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X