Free seeds!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free seeds!!!!!!

So I was bored one day and decided to check out and test the WISH app....

So after about a hour of browsing different things from clothes, tools, accessories... I decided to look for some grow lights and they actually have quite a selection but you have to read the description very carefully as it may seem you getting this amazing bright LED grow light for cheap but its only 3w so yea...
    I finally decided to try my luck and order some, the ones i ordered were according to the description 18w and i think two were 3w ( only noticed it after i placed the order...)
    But i gave it a go i mean what harm can it do?

While i was on the topic i saw HEMP SEEDS JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING... so after i looked deeper and searched that i noticed there was ALOT of "Hemp" seeds on there... and i thought there is no freaking way it is real hemp seeds... Even some ads said "Medical cannabis seeds" so i ordered some cheap deals from different stores in case one of then actually sends 200pc Cannabis seeds like it said... and then i began to wait....

After almost two months the Led lights came in and to my surprise they are pretty good looking and very bright so i got 4 different bulbs all together and over my only seedling and to my surprise the little guy loved them! grew two big leaves rather quick but tended to move in front of the 3w bulb more as it had more of a blue light but i am still impressed! they work well very cool and look like good quality but waiting 2 months for a bulb that cost about R50 not quite worth it...

Now im happy with my lights and exited to see what these seeds look like so i stop at the post office and check if they have come and this lady walks back to me with a arm full of black bubble wrapped packets and gives me a weird look like : Wtf are you buying so much of from china.... i must admit i felt pretty awkward standing there with people looking at me while she processed it all but once i got home i started opening them all and checking they from different stores and so on and I must admit i was kind of pissed off at myself but more sad but every single lil bag of "SEED" was exactly the same.... some just had a little bit more of this odd black stuff in it.. I opened the one bag and it smells like molasses but i have no idea what that plants seeds look like... so i still prepped some soil and threw a bunch of it on top and lightly covered it and started to wait and see what if anything grows from it...

So if you wondering about all those ads of hemp seeds, Cannabis seeds, medical Cannabis seeds anything with a cannabis leaf on it its not what it says it is.

If you have also tried getting seeds from WISH and got something different or actually got the seeds you ordered leave a comment it will be interesting to see what other people got

My understanding of Wish is that everything comes direct from Chinese manufacturers--no middleman which is why stuff is so cheap and most is knockoffs. Personally I'd be very suspect of seeds; no way of knowing exactly what you're getting. Those don't look like cannabis seeds I've seen and most look crushed.
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Yea i was just trying to see what comes if anything.. but i did notice there are tiny reddish seeds that looks like they come out that black stuff but anyways could you perhaps take a quick look at that last pic of my plant im thinking it needs cal-mag ? would like a second opinion..

Comment

I wouldnt have even bought them at all. Unless your looking for solely cbd... and you really dont know what your getting... stick with seedsman, nirvana and the others listes on this site.....

I mean they are cheap and I guess good for practising techniques?

If you want real cheap thc/cbd seeds.... I ordered from them once, I can vouch for them arriving. Yet to see the germination rate or quality of the end product.... but jahseeds.ca (I have posted about them before) But sales for 1$ a seed and will ship worldwide... Beats wish seeds at least!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

alright thanks ill go have a look! thanks for the help!

Comment

Cal-mag always if you're using LEDs, definitely. What nutes/soil do you have?
            I'm now very curious what will end up out of this.
            ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• Christhenoobie
              Christhenoobie commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello yes i have now transplanted them all into buffed co co and perlite and they are growing like a boss! i still use cal-mag in the water 150ppm is what it says on the packet and also using EHG 3 bottle nutrients set according to the graph so yea i gave them all a good trim and tied down some branches ( i left it a bit late as i only learnt about it after they were too old) but i got them into a canopy and they look happy so im happy!

I love tuna kush, do you have such seeds?? Link below

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X