• Show
Clear All

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Can you post pics of the whole plant?

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure there will be much new growth to look at this late. I know photos will stop growing new leaves 4 weeks into flowering.

But as Mr furley inquired how was the flush handled? I'd like to know the ppm of run off as well. Did you use a flushing agent? PuravidaC

• Mr.furley
    replied
    You flushed the FFOF? Can you detail on how you did it?
    how much water ect. ect.....

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    Do you water to run off each time? Possibly a salt buildup causeing a lock out? Not sure just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• DankwingDuck
    replied
    It really does look like phosphorus to me. Even if you added nutes to fix it . Your effected leaves will never recover . You have to look at new growth for signs that the problem is gone .

if the new leaves that come in now still show signs then we will have to go from there . But I can’t think of anything else other then maybe a pest like mites or something . But I would think you would see them so that’s likely not it either .

Leave a comment:

• PuravidaC
    replied
    Thanks Mr.furley I wasn't sure if I should ask NebulaHaze or Sirius directly. I know they are busy with the forum and can't answer everyone's questions but this is the second straight grow with same issue.

Leave a comment:

• PuravidaC
    replied
    Could this be nute burn? I only suspect nute burn if tips are yellow but this has me baffled. I don't have a pen to measure ec or ppm but damn, how did we ever grow without a pen?

Leave a comment:

• PuravidaC
    started a topic Brown spots?

Brown spots?

Any ideas what is causing brown spots? Auto growing in FFOF, water at 6.4, run off close to 6.4, temps and humidity are perfect. Had same issue last auto grow and thought it was lack of cal/mag. Spots showed up early this grow but as soon as I started nutes and cal/mag, veg growth was fine. Now that I am in flower brown spots have crept back in and expanding. Trouble shooting page at GWE suggested it could be phosphorus deficiency as stems of effected leaves are turning red. No other stems are red. Have been giving them full dose of FF Tiger Bloom, which has 8% phosphate, to no avail. Not ph, not cal/mag, not phosphate... wtf?? I flushed about 2 weeks ago and gave them worm casting tea after flush. It appeared to slow down spots but they are back with a vengeance now. I've got another 3 to 4 weeks before harvest.
    Last edited by PuravidaC; 06-29-2018, 07:03 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X