No announcement yet.

Critical Kush Grow Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off I want to thank all the folks who helped me with a question regarding the Critical....https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-advice-needed Again, thank you guys. Appreciated.
    So, Critical Kush...I know you shouldn`t defoliate a sick or slightly under the weather lass however I realised that after yesterday when I gave a boosting Mag and Nitrogen feed as my levels had been too low previously then some of that goodness would go into leaves ear-marked for `the chop`. I follow the flip & 3 week defol timescale. I therefore removed some of the larger fans that would`ve gone anyway but left outside facing leaves as recommended by Daas. I have revised my feeding ratio`s and found that I had become too cautious. I also saw the work alltatup was doing on her grow with nutes and how she found her balance. So, revised nutes and read that Kushes are susceptible to Mag issues and can require greater nute input than I had believed. Great info and great learning experience. I lightly defoliated and that`s it now for the rest of the grow. I rarely remove healthy leaves after a 3 week defol if ever. The other thing I`ve found is that I need greater height from Veg stage but my new training method should address this. Reckon a week should show her looking more bouncy...Pic 1
    Pic 2 & 3 shows a Red Diesel I`ve just defoliated. Fully un-`stretched` fan leaves have been left this time to see what happens. This is a nice grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning PaganRich, looking great Mate, as expected, nice work.
      Yes I need to raise my light too, during veg, but I don't have room, that's why I have to grow short plants, hence the 1-2gallon pots I use.
      Maybe one day I can grow a tall plant inside,and be legal. Cheers Mate.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      pagan those girls look great I counted kolas and on the 2nd pic you had 12 very nice

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 oldjarhead100 Hey up lads, afternoon blast done the pub. My, the world seems grand after a few IPA`s. Thank you and yeah, theres a few good bud sites. Stay mellow and watch for out for low flying geese. They take no prisoners

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-advice-needed leads to the question and conclusion of the prob with the Crit Kush which was poor watering coupled with nute lockout. She has bounced back with a vengence though. Solid, dense buds, stinking of cat`s pee (Don`t have a cat), another good sign and oily. Very happy with how she`s recovered. This colour is darker in proper light though still lighter than later plants

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Thanks D mate

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      those buds look great how far along are they , In the challenge the budlets are hard as a rock and going strong

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 They basically stopped growing for 2 weeks due to my errors and I reckon 2-3 weeks max before harvesting poss a bit longer but not much. Hard budlets are always a positive smile inducing experience to behold. Great stuff mate

I`m very pleased with this lass, dense buds coated in trichs. Probably my fav smoke...menthol, mud like taste and a kick that is beautiful but hefty. Give her a good, long curl and she is an experience hard to forget. Considering the problems I`ve put her through she`s come good

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      He was to young. I didnt have to shave till mid 30s. Now it's to my belly button

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would say maybe hes Native American but I have a beard two so I think he was to young to lol
      Pagan those are some real nice looking Kola's Well Done

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 Thanks Ojh, currently my absolute fav smoke mate. Heartily recommend, smooth, menthol and a Glaswegian Kiss ( A headbutt named after Glasgow-says it all really) to boot. Still in tent and those buds are hard, dense and screaming to be smoked...reckon 1.5 to 2 weeks til harvest....https://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.c...ical-kush.html Forget the 7 week finish, more around 9 Don`t go for Barney`s if tempted as their strain has poor reviews. Hope you have a nice weekend mate

Well, it was a slow grow hampered by mistakes in watering, nute-lockout and spider mites. Saying that though, beautiful smell, dense, hard, large buds and tonnes of trichs so very happy especially as this is currently my fav smoking strain...beautiful smoke and very good if you have anxiety and depression and a couple of other things, I`ve found. That`s it folks.

Comment

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks tasty buddy.👍

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Californiakid My fav strain at the moment...works really well on my headspace. Do recommend mate You okay CK?

Very nice my friend.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X