No announcement yet.

Critical Kush Grow Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a bit forgetful with recording lately but what I have done is topped and trimmed sides and started structuring. Growing well and happy with progress considering how ropey her start was... Again, big thanks for oldjarhead100 & D.A.A.S.69 for topping advice. I`m assuming they were referring to the girls and not me, personally
    Last edited by PaganRich; 08-07-2018, 05:57 AM.

Comment

She`s growing nicely laterally. Considering how rough her start was this is coming along nicely. Minimal feeding due to a previous Critical K`s dislike....

Comment

I have 3 autos going two are manifolded and are about the same place this girls in ,when do you top the lateral ends?
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        The pot is a 10l and 8 inches across. I don`t follow a hard rule but I usually supercrop when they reach the rim edges, re-pot into a 20l and roughly 2/3rds to rim edges I`ll top but it varies on how I feel really but that is roughly how I go about it. You?

Had to take this lass out of the tent today so thought I`d just tidy her up a bit...Pic 1 before I did anything and Pics 2-3 after with a close up of node/ main stem T junction

Comment

Watered with a non feed compost tea as well as supercropping ends of both stems....looking nice and dandy...pleased with her

Comment

Pic 1 shows her before I did anything. Pics 2-4 show me topping her at the main growth at each end of the branching stems. Side node growths not touched to allow growth. Pic 5 shows her after potting, Pic 6 shows her after supports added. The supercropping took well and she was re-potted into a 20 l pot mainly due to growing schedules. The supercropped ends were re-supported just to keep consistent shape. I`m hoping that with the supercropping and now topping the smaller side growth will get a bit of time to catch up and get some length on them. Manifolding going well and overall she`s coming along nicely. She now is also in the main light zone in the vegging tent so she should start to really move after a week say she`ll need to get her roots, etc settled into their new home

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 Aint that just the shit mate. Taking the piss if you ask me. Better you than me as I can be a right awkward bugger on the phone over something like that. Yeap, regular as clockwork, whif of a jar or a volcano and he`s like grease lightning. Only got the one loo so kept clear when he turns up. It`s salad for me. If I go a couple of days without salad then have one, all hell breaks loose. Alright from then on. So, you are now probably the most knowledgable swamp dweller around concerning bowel movements in English males, aged 40-55. Now that`s certainly something to tell the mrs.....or probably not.
            You and Red D just aren`t meant to be together mate, fate that fickle beast is keeping you apart. Freebies eh? Adding insult to injury I`d phone up and tell them how pissed off you were...see if they`re send you some free as a good will gesture. Can`t hurt to try.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hell yeah, mate, that was like a slap in the face . I sent them a message ,too.lol
            Yeah those BMs, ain't a nice subject, but ever one does it. Coffee, and a couple of hits on a joint, gets me wondering where the bathroom is. Like clockwork.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 Gigging used to have the same effect upon me thinking back a tad

Crit K is coming along nicely. Had a non-feed compost tea and re-structured....Pic 1 before and Pic 2 after

Comment

She had a feed today and a final bit of structuring. Considering how rough her start in life was and we`re now roughly 8 weeks from seed coming out of packet she`s done fantastically. Reckon I should have been where I am now roughly 2-3 weeks ago but given all the issues you just have to seriously respect where she`s at. Little green-leafed shieldmaiden at heart she is
            So, fed, structure frame added and restraints adjusted. Now she goes upwards and when through the supports I`ll release the restraints which will add roughly 2 odd inches immediately in height. I`m very pleased with her
            Pics 1-2 show her after I`ve finished mucking around.
            Pics 3-4 show her somewhere in the veg tent-not quite sure where. It looks crowded and is but there`s a growing timetable going on in there
            Pic 5 shows a quiet Sunday night in Valhalla
            Enjoy (well, hopefully)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Man I used to love bars like that lol .If you couldn't get laid you could always get in a fight , Oh and the plants look great , How old are they when you flip them?

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 I go by height...Between 17-20" and I flip. Tis hard being patient sometimes though, especially with a new strain.
              Last edited by PaganRich; 08-28-2018, 01:12 AM.

Lollypopped and defoliated today. This time I haven`t removed fully stretched fan leaves after I watched this NASA programme on solar winds so more leafage than usual so I will be watching with interest. Flipped as well. Pics 1-2 Before, Pics 3-4 Afterwards

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Nice, quiet grow going here. Temps are now down to a workable 26-28c (78-82f), going down to around 22c at night and it shows.
              Pic`s 1-3-She`s coming along nicely after last week`s lighter that usual pre-flip defoliation.
              Pic 4 shows a Red Diesel...flipped around the same time and more heavily defoliated than the Crit, she has marginally larger canopy and height but it is marginal which is interesting. Also, it`s 2 different strains. I`m taking it very easy with the Crit (Lucky she wasn`t named something like Clitics Rose say) as I struggle with Kushes as a rule (Well, kushes, hazes, Sats, Ruds and Indicas in general). Really light on nutes and keeping an eye on over-watering though she can drink when the mood takes her

Comment

• Coinhall09
                Coinhall09 commented
                Editing a comment
                Dang the critical k is looking good , I picked the same strain for mine , mine also started rough because I didn't use a grow like the first couple weeks from seed but she is geting buds and getting fatter every few days

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Coinhall09 I have had a habit of overfeeding Kushes when I first started to grow them and do find that vegging is fine but once flipped they are finickity to put it mildly. Thanks for the words mate-appreciated. So far so good but I`m watching her closely. This lass is 7 odd days post flip and I haven`t defoliated her as heavily as others due to her nature so pleased with how she`s going. Got any pics of your grow?

Comment

Tried to add text but it added it to the 2nd pic , but I started one before the other 3 to work out any problems since this is my 1st ever grow , veg went well , trimmed a few leaves and small outside bud sites , working on a ph run off issue probably the organic soil idk but so far so good buds are getting thicker

Comment

• PaganRich
                  PaganRich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hell`s Teeth but that`s a damn fine grow you`ve got going there. Awesome for a first grow. You should do a grow report mate next time. If you do please tag us as I miss entries sometimes. Beautiful and healthy. Congratulations mate, that is impressive

Thank you PagenRich yeah will do next time , gonna upgrade the room and go to fabric pots with coco or maybe hydro , and maybe go to hps/ mh from the 600 mezhie led since I here those are meh,. But yes gonna be more detailed next go around !

Comment

Pleased with Critical (Pic 1). Was pushed for time so gave her RO water instead of a tea and she`s drinking about 0.5-0.75 gals a go. Chucked in a pic of Red Diesel (Pic 2)as well. I do like the Diesel, very powerful but energetic hit and smells of green apples which has happy memories for me so another reason I like to grow it

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X