Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical Kush Grow Report

Greetings all
    I don`t do very well with hazes or kushes but it`s getting better. I`ve found that 50% less feed (I just dilute it further than brew a separate milder tea) really helps with avoiding nute burn. Probably do 2 ordinary compost non feed teas to one feed per week as well for all my girls this coming autumn flowering to see how they respond as well as bud density, size, etc. Pic 1-Seed, Pic 2-Sprouted 48 hrs later. Potted in a 10l airpot today. Hopefully, should be above ground in another 2 days

I like kushy strains. Tuning in for the ride.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      When I hit trouble-which I will-any input would really help with my learning mate. Would be appreciated Californiakid

I will gladly help any way I can mate.

But my method is for a lazy fool. I buy heavily amended soil(kindsoil), soak a seed, plant it, water when needed, then Fannys yer auntie.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      And Bob`s your uncle

This lass has had a terrible time. I planted her in a 10l pot with soil/perlite. She didn`t surface and carefully got her out just as she started to look really ill. Put her in a compost cube in a pill pot to regulate the water. Then I noticed that part of the shell was stuck and she was too weak to push it off and open up. Removed that and after much TLC she turned the corner and seems brighter in herself. I have just planted her in a 10l airpot...

Comment

She is hanging in there, bless. It`s heatwave weather at the moment and daytime tent for her is around 28 C so growth is realistically slower but she`s doing alright. One tough little lass With that quote I`d have to say that figuratively, I`ve seen just as much snot of ignorance as well in my time
      Last edited by PaganRich; 07-17-2018, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, Mate, you are quite the plant Doctor, that was a nice save, good job.
        I've grown a few kushes, over the years outside, but they never did as well as the Oaxacan landrace sativas, some of them got over 12 feet tall, plus it's killer smoke too.
        I've had decent luck growing a couple of 3 Afghan Kush Ryder autos though indoors, that was some good smoke.
        Later.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 I`ve never had the balls to grow sats mate. Don`t have the space but something that big would be quite intimidating. I mean they can get so tall. Different skill set handling all those additional considerations. Take my hat off to you growing that which in this heatwave is a rather battered but sexy looking Panama...seriously, doing martial arts in the garden whilst looking like a cross between a Norse farmer and a bloke doing Lawn Bowling. And that`s before the swords or staffs come out.

looking good pagan I will have to check my girls this morning I put them in dirt instead of root riots ,I'm a little worried now lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 When I first used root riot in the early days I really didn`t take to well to them, thought it was a bit of false economy but with the effect of saving this Kush I`m really seeing them as another important tool. Will use regularly from now on I`m thinking.

She had some Evolution `Plant Magic` sprayed on her today as well as a non feed compost tea to really start getting those microbes working in that soil....

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 & oldjarhead100 Thanks lads and around 6pm my time I shall raise a pint of warm temperature real ale in salute to you guys. Off to see a gig and drinking in a nearby pub called the 7 Stars. This used to be an old sea farers and slavers pub on the docks in Bristol. The landlord was sumpathetic to the anti-slavery cause and an MP got his mate to talk to the Captains and sailors undercover like there about from was happening, conditions, etc. That led to the Anti-Slavery Bill being passed over here and that my good fellows is where I shall be blasting into my ale later. And it`s a right old pit as well plus very small. .....Excellent info from both of you. Is that Recharge organic D? Stay mellow lads

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, Mate that sounds like a great pub, plus music. that's awesome.
        I looked on the back of Recharge, an didn't see organic on it ,but it says all natural, so I guess it is, but idk.
        I've been using it for a long while now ,and it works great.
        Google Recharge. And see what you come up with,.
        Cheers, Mate, have fun, and be safe at the pub.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 I`m a fucking teddy bear at heart,my friend. All claws and teeth. Will look at that. My aim is to drink the pub dry. This lass is trying to get me coked so we can go on clubbing or worse, this certain after hours pub....now that is rough. Last time I went there we had to step over this bloke collapsed in the doorway, ambulance on the way, mates and others sorta milling still around just in case it kicked off again. Middle of a rough housing estate. Got that Battersea feel to it but I do like down at heel pubs you need to be wary off sometimes. Has an edge I like. Anyway, stay mellow my friend

I have some Critical Kush seeds. Saving for later.
      I will keep an eye on your grow. Would love to see how the strain turns out.
      My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
      My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
      My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
      My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        SovietStoner Nice menthol hit, not a massive smell with her and got a good reputation. Do like this strain. Think you will enjoy though particularly vulnerable to temp fluxuations. All the leaves went yellow due to the problems with night and day temps but she went to harvest as normal and produced some mighty fine smokes

• SovietStoner
        SovietStoner commented
        Editing a comment
        I use clay pots. They help a lot with the temp fluctuations.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SovietStoner That was a useful bit of info. Cheers mate

Steadily coming along now and getting stronger daily. Very pleased with her growth and shows that lasses are hardy at heart. All life wants to live. Bit cosmic

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich So you do or you don't eat celery??? How many dozens of wee bairns have you sired?

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup It`s a mighty responsibility a man carries in his ballbag as you can appreciate. I mean you`ve got to get the temperature just right, 1 degree lower or you`ll go sterile. Don`t smoke menthol fags for 30 yrs or you might go sterile. One of my best mates could `pull` his nuts in and up inside his body then pop them out when he blew his nose but his nostrils had to be shut but he couldn`t keep them up there too long otherwise,guess what, he`d go sterile.We just can`t be having lads like me or say D.A.A.S.69 or Californiakid recklessly eating celery. We`d be drained of all our semen within a week. Be like a cow being milked industrial style. We`re not young anymore. Well D and I aren`t, don`t know about The Kid. So, no. Us men, we realise the dangers of celery, how women can become uninhibited wanton sex manics induced by the odd wafting celery smelling man and the need to act responsibly. I have one daughter. And a lad who has informally adopted me but no, only my daughter. Her middle given name is Sunburst. If we had had another girl she would have been Lily Moonshine and if it was a boy, Jack Bam Bam. I would like to remind you alltatup of the perils of going near celery crunching men in your condition. Well, for another fortnight at least.
        Last edited by PaganRich; 07-26-2018, 02:39 PM.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich All I can say is that I'm relieved that you don't eat celery. I was quite concerned there for a moment... Yes, laddie, conserve your strength...

PaganRich
      My Nana used to say things like: bog standard, brolly, budge up, and someone was always on the blower.

She worked in the ozzy. A scouser she was. Very cut-glass.

I was not her favorite, lol.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich cellulier memory the cells in your body remembered what it meant

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 Like a race memory? Isn`t there something about why we fear snakes and spiders as we `remember` their danger when we were apes? Well, still pretty deadly these days as humans so that didn`t make much of an arguement

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        Rupert Sheldrake's morphic resonance theory. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake

Ozzy is hospital.

I think all of us carry some of the past with us. Some are more in tune with it. In my opinion there is a lot in our brains that we are completely in the dark about. Occasionally we come across folks who peek around in that unknown (knowingly or not) and they share a glimpse of that side. Thanks for sharing that with me.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        My pleasure my friend. Never heard that before. Love slang so thanks for that. Ozzy...good word

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Just got out of the bloody ozzy a few weeks back, mates. And I agree Calikid: we carry within us much from the past, our families' pasts, previous incarnations, etc...

To know without knowing? Much like the instinct of the "lower" animals. This could be explained by the theory that planet earth's biological life forms are a computer simulation. Elon Musk thinks so as well as a number of other erudite brothers. https://futurism.com/are-we-living-i...usk-thinks-so/ Planet earth merely a 3D video game? Gawd almighty a biological puppet master?
      Last edited by starramus; 07-30-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        I do favour that in relation to the Buddhist view on Emptyness and Form. Weirdly interesting crossovers in places

Have you ever seen the film the 13th floor? I had a very uneasy feeling after viewing in the theater in 1999. Imagine the ramifications. I do not think therefore I am not. All the world "IS" a stage. The cruel and hideous history of the world played out by a fiend or fiends for their personal "pleasure". Mankind just a metaphysical marionette twisted and tortured for eons. Free will just an illusion......... To resurrect Marlon Brando....the HORROR! the HORROR!

Last edited by starramus; 07-30-2018, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        The terms computer simulation, and video game employed for a lack of better terminology. Our universe a construct from a higher dimension.

1964 novel by Daniel Galouye. Light years ahead of us.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        starramus Good shout, mate. Just ordered it. Looks wicked. Thanks.

Took her a little time to get established. Going to give her another week roughly then will top to start manifold process. She`s got a nice structure. I haven`t been giving much if hardly any nutes however she is in re-used organic grow soil so reckon microbes are really okay in there and ticking things along nicely. What I do is `dust` non-used soil off around a harvest plant`s root ball when I dispose of it. I will mix this in with fresh soil. I kinda like doing this but you never know how a cutting will handle this...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X