Cannabis help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannabis help

Hello fellow members I new to growing and want to know if my plants are growing correctly

They are just fine.

Comment

Looking very healthy great job and welcome to the forum
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I'm getting scared now I'm starting to notice the tip of leaves slightly yellow HELP!!!!! 🙈😬

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Just a touch of nutrient burn. Watch your ppm inflow and outflow. Think Tika was offering a free meter if you dont have one but you can see. But plants look great. No worries.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          like redwasp said back off on the nutes

I appreciate it guys thank you I though it was dying hahah I love this forum I couldn't find help n nowhere someone else told me I might have the same nutes in the soil and in the food

Comment

• DankwingDuck
          DankwingDuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Nutes are not food . I’m not sure why people refer to adding nutes as feeding ( I’m guilty of it too). light is food .

What soil/nutes do you have?
        ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

I have the miracle grow potting mix the under and over watering protection and the all purpose plant food [ it say grows bigger )

Comment

Another victim of Mackerel Grool.
            If the sun always shone
            How soon the tree would wither
            -- Confucius

Comment

That soil is no good for cannabis
              DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Ok I need to get better soil then and I have three 1500 lumens l.e.d lights and so far its growing better then the sunlight outdoor plants I have I thought I was on track

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                  DankwingDuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You need about 10000 lumens per plant , you can get away with less when they are small . But light means growth . So I would try to double what you have

I appreciate that ok so more light and better soil and when yall say nutes you mean nutrition right not food I'm new to this growing situation

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                  DankwingDuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nutes are like you and me taking a multivitamin. We need the vitamins but they are not our food . Light is a plants food .thats what gives it its energy . Just like we eat for energy .

Ohhhh now i get it any specifics I need to find a hydroponic store

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                  DankwingDuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As far as nutes ?

• DankwingDuck
                  DankwingDuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would start off with cal-mag and base nutes (micro grow and bloom) now outside your base nutes you have additives ( supplements ) anything with a npk totally over 3 0/1/4 or 1/1/2 those are used to fix a deficiency . Where something like a 0.5/0/0 that’s an additive used to enhance an already health growing plant . Such as a sweetener or something like your humic acid . None of these are needed , unless you have a deficiency . Or your growing a good healthy plant and wanna enhance it . I wouldn’t advise additives unless you need to fix a deficiency . I would wait till you have some experience with the base product before you add additional things.

• DankwingDuck
                  DankwingDuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m not great at explaining things sometimes so I hope I relayed that I a way that made since and was accurate.

You did just great thank you again imma get some asap thank for replying 👍👍

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X