Wonder Woman my failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder Woman my failure

Was really disappointed in my wonder woman. So will count that as my failure. Still can age much longer but was kinda weak. She made alot of bud but not what i would call top grade bud. First to earthy tasting for me. Second, ok body stone but I wouldn't count her as a recreational type. And doesnt help me sleep.

This wasnt Lisa which I know is a great strain. It is more of what I would expect from Nebula CBD, low thc high cbd. Im sure I fucked it up somehow. Friends and family all gave thumbs up. Maybe im just to particular. I want my smoke to be good in every way. I have one for each mood. She will sit there and Ill let my friends have her.

I've heard some great stories about Wonder Woman. Too bad it didn't pan out for you. I have never been disappointed with Nirvana seeds.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      99% of the time I have the best of luck with Nirvana. However with their Master Kush strain I got a couple of dwarf seedlings. The dog ate one, and the other just eventually died.

I may be to critical. Its not bad smoke. Just no where near my best. She produced well. I have another coming down soon. Letting her get alot more amber. Hopefully i didnt mess that plant up.

Thats why I say its my failure. They have awesome super great smoke. I had to have screwed up somewhere.

Can someone describe the flavor of their wonder woman?

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't let her get too amber or you will be sitting on your couch with a big chunk of Lead in your ass.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      I do like that for night. I have others for day time. Lol

Ok still hate the flavor. But brother in law came over and took her a bit farther. She is some strong smoke if you keep going. Lasts forever. Like 5 hours? Still wont let you sleep but holy shit the body stone. Guess been using mostly sativas. Guess Im just not used to having to use that much but when she hits it is hard. Really hard. Anyways smoke out my brothers and sisters.

Comment

Redwasp I have smoke that I dont consider top shelf but my buddies do so maybe its your tolerance to it ,if I dont have a few strains on hand I tend to get used to a strain and not think its that good when I just smoke myself straight , put it away for a couple of weeks then retry it , So I have been tring to get some alien vs toofless from metaphysics seeds but are out of stock They are autos .I broke a branch off just before harvest so I dried it and sampled it holy sh t I smoked half of it then had to go take a nap then when I got up from the nap I smoked the rest of the J and wanted to go back for another nap , so I found my bedtime smoke . At 7pm I take night time meds one of them is amatriptoline for sleeping 25mg that gets me to sleep then I also eat some oil that keeps me sleeping if I dont take both then I'm up almost every hour . last night was a pretty good night I slept from 930 to 415 this morning ,its all about trial and error to find that perfect smoke that suits you ,I especially like the trial part lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thats what im doing this for. To find that perfect one.

Comment

https://www.seedsman.com/en/white-ru...eminised-seeds However out of stock again. You'll have to get in line.

Comment

I have 12 more coming down soon. So 1 that I dont like will be fine. Guess I just dont like the earthy flavor. Ive been spoiled by last harvest of Green Crack, amd always Aurora Indica. And of course my always grow of Nitro Lemon haze. Green Crack tastes so good. Grapefruit and Pineapple, Aurora Indica tastes like Christmas, lisa nitro lemon haze tastes like lemon balls that you ate as a kid. Lol

Comment

If anyone is interested in White Russian seeds Seedsman has them in stock once again. Better hurry. They go quick. You are receiving this notification because you subscribed to receive alerts when the following products are back in stock:
              White Russian Feminised Seeds - 6 White Russian Feminised Seeds - 6

Resinous and potent indica dominant strain.

Price: €72.00

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X