seedsman btc promo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seedsman btc promo question

"Pay by Bitcoin, our recommended payment method and get 25% off your order plus up to 8-16 free cannabis seeds. Get free seeds worth €50+ from" is there a minimum i have to spend for this promo

just says your first bitcoin order. https://www.seedsman.com/en/buy-cann...s-with-bitcoin i stay away from bitcoin as the valuation fluctuates too wildly. my Capital One credit card with no foreign transaction fee works just fine. sumpthin for nuthin sometimes turns out nuthin for sumpthin.

I agree with Max Keiser on just about everything except bitcoin. https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-repo...x-keiser-1243/
    Last edited by starramus; 06-25-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• CaptGlenn
      CaptGlenn commented
      Editing a comment
      I stay away from seedsman I've had three orders that I bought never received and they complain and tried to say it's my fault and never got a refund I'm staying right here

you can go and buy the exact amount of btc you plan on spending on seeds and its just like buying a gift card and using it same process.. you dont buy alot to hold ansd you cant lose on it also im into crypto!

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      bitcoin was $900 last spring. today it is $6294.20 per Coinbase.Tomorrow it could be 90 cents. bitcoin is far too "trendy" for me. i don't do trendy i don't have even one tatoo or body piercing. I have an account with Coinbase, but do not use it with no payment methods attached.

i already have the btc so why not use it? but i understand what you mean.. everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      It is wise to stay away from investment vehicles that are in a bubble.

• freddyyola
      freddyyola commented
      Editing a comment
      ive heard plenty of both sides of the arguement and honestly i dont have enoughmoney to invest to get hurt from it cause im already broke lol but if i did id def invest into crypto but not with research..

it could be a million dollars tomorrow by the way you are thinking itll never be 90 bucks though itll ne ver be less than 4000 ever and that low balling itll be back up to 10000 in no time the best time to buy is when people are scared thats when you get it low and make the interest, but thats my opinion and people who are into buying and selling its not for everyone and you need money to make money and yes its gambling its not for sure or everyone would do it but you can have it set where it sells your btc for fiat usd like if 50% if it drop to 5k or what ever you want also people aren't actually all into bitcoin it self there are over 1000 crptocurrencies and its alot of crazy stuff technology out there and crypto is going no where itll be big for sure one way or another you can choose which coin you want to invest in by reasearching there team there white list which shows all the info about them and what they are doing gonna do when and so much more but its to muh to for me to explain to you if you really interested youtube it dont invest anything you cant lose always buy low sell high..

Comment

lets say you order seeds and its 200 usd you transfer in to coinbase swap for btc and pay for seeds.. simple you have no extra btc left over to worry about losing you are only paying in btc... not investing and there is nothing wrong with that.

btc isnt any thing special compared to the new technology thats out there growing every day now those are the one you should research and find to invest in..
      Last edited by freddyyola; 06-25-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I opened a Coinbase acct last year to use on Seedsman orders. Did just like Freddy said and bought only the amount of BC to complete the transaction-done. The discounts and freebies were the primary motives so when Coinbase decided I was doing horrendous deeds by buying cannabis seeds they closed my account. I just use my Walmart Mastercard-Just have to call them to authorize the transaction. Aside from the hassle, if Coinbase worked I'd still use it.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

no you dont need electrum they are advertising you only need a coinbase itll give you a wallet unless you are investing and are gonna be having a need to store btc somewhere dont majke any extra wallets itll just make things more complicated just go to coinbase.com get verified and then you get your btc there and send it to whatever seedbank wallet when you make an order itll tell you where to send it and copy and paste it from coinbase thats it you only make an account at coinbase and the seedbank you plan on using!

Comment

electrum is a wallet but coinbase give you free wallets but its not as "safe" but everything on coinbased is insured unless you fuck it up they repay you like if someone robbed coinbase and took your btc theyd repay if its there fauly so you dont need a wallet anywhere else unless you are planning on investing or having alot of btc

Comment

https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a99b31fe2b0ab052af54322 heres a link if you make an account and use it we both get free 10 bucks! added to our coinbase. itll take a day or two to get verified but once you get that done you are set to buy and sell btc and a few other cryptos on coinbase heres a tip if you plan on sendingcurrency do it using litecoin it cost like .10$ for fees instead of the high fees btc and others can be. just hmu if u need help figuring it out its not hard at all

Comment

Originally posted by freddyyola View Post
                "Pay by Bitcoin, our recommended payment method and get 25% off your order plus up to 8-16 free cannabis seeds. Get free seeds worth €50+ from" is there a minimum i have to spend for this promo
                tried that once with them never got nothing from them but excuses.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                  GreenhouseEffect commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry to hear it!
                  I have done really well with seedsman before, only thing is that there "stealth" shipping isn't really all that good. Last order got taken by customs, and they re-sent my order for free no problem, since I paid for the insurance. The replacement was just an empty package, not even a stealth shipping item in there, just a note from customs saying they took my shit.
                  I have had better stealth the one time I ordered from MSNL, actually had to look for my seeds and figure out where they hid them.

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah BonzaSeeds are very good at stealth shipping, but horrible about sending you the seeds you ordered, no more BonzaSeeds for me an my family.
                  I'm sticking with New420Guy Seeds out of California or a while, plus you get them in 3-4days, plus a bunch of free stuff.

• freddyyola
                  freddyyola commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i cant find anywhere on anything about the freebies like how much to spend to get what or how many and what kinds if they offer as much freebies as seedsman and sensible does ima give em a try!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X