Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one usin the GO BOX set of nutes?i need to find out what the ph levels when mixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any one usin the GO BOX set of nutes?i need to find out what the ph levels when mixed

my well water and rain water is on the low side so unless the stuff that comes with the GO BOX? im thinking i can get away with just ph up for now why im asking is im not trying to cheap im just broke.. lol gotta get stuff as i really need it one order at a time.. i do have silica that ill be using and i have baking soda idk if i really need ph up i wont know exact ph levels til tuesday but i do know for sure its under 6 maybe even under 5.5.. like do you ph up or down after mixing and before feeding?

Ph up/down after your mixed up.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

i know that.. im asking if anyne whose using the GO BOX line up when they mix there nutes does the ph usually go up or down from before you added the nutes or whatever comes in the bottles..

Comment

I have it, it's been avg of 5.0 when I mix it

Comment

pH up is definitely needed, down probably not a 100% necessity .

Comment

• fwril
            fwril commented
            Editing a comment
            And to add a note my water it's at 6.6-6.7 before I add anything

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            You might need to get some. Up. Then, just in case. If I were you I'd get EarthJuiceCrystal up-down, it's not expensive. Like some of them are, And it's strong, doesn't take much, and lasts forever.

• freddyyola
            freddyyola commented
            Editing a comment
            ima check it out now

yeah i looked at it its basically baking soda but bicarbonate is what all the companies are using to make ph up ima be adding slica but iu doubt thatll raise it enough so ima grab a bottle..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X