Stunted plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunted plant

Will a stunted auto produce any type of bud? I've got two autos going. One is doing great the other not at all. Not sure what's happened to it. Just curious if I should keep it going or not. It's about 2 weeks old.

I would grow it out. But if it doesn't develop more nodes and just stay's the way she is - then your yield would be diminished more than what one would expect. With autos I try for 100 grams a plant - don't want to set expectations too high.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Pmoe90
      Pmoe90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks I'll see what she does.

But to answer your question - it will produce - maybe she's a late bloomer and will surprise you with some vertical growth.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Pmoe90
      Pmoe90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm hoping so. I seen a few that were smaller than mine at 2 weeks and some same size and or bigger. The other was also a slow start hoping this one turns out good as well

The first auto I grew was just like that-ended up with enough bud for a decent bong rip!
    The second I grew this winter in a 5gal DWC bucket in a closet and she produced almost 1/4# of nice bud. Keep trying
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Porcha like others said above, some just get off to a slower start than others. Who knows why? One my very first grow, I had two Chemdawgs: one turned into a magnificent monster, and the other remained a dwarf, but she produced.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

My 2 white widows....3 days apart
        If the sun always shone
        How soon the tree would wither
        -- Confucius

Comment

Appreciate the info guys! To be honest I'm an impatient grower. Working on that. Can't wait to see what happens.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            All good things come to those who wait to get high ;-}

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X