WTF do I have now!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF do I have now!?

Ok, most of you know I have had some wierd shit happen when I grow...I'm starting to think my damn house is possessed with the weed grow devil now.... 2 white widdow autos, one seed cracked in less than 12 hours in it's soak, the other I put into a paper towel and waited for 4 days before it finally cracked. The one that cracked in 12 hours is doing great, now....here are some photos of the one that took 4 days...keep in mind this plant is 18 days old after planting the sprout in the dirt...I'm using my exact same mix of 1\3 Coco, 1\3 pearlite and 1\3 FFHF soil. I have done NOTHING to this plant except keep it under 24/7 light just like the other sprout... The stem is tiny and red in color, you would swear I topped this or something, but I swear I have done nothing!! What the hell is this birth defect? Alien plant?

Whatever it is - I like it. Grow it out.
    Could be a three headed monster.
    Last edited by Canuck147; 06-24-2018, 01:44 PM.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Damn I don’t se a problem all I see is more tops without doing the work for it. Enjoy your grow brotha looks good to me.. it’s your own 3 headed monster..

Comment

How close are you to Chernobyl or 3 mile island. lol. J/K. Run with it!
        Grow Space: Small Cabinet 20"w X 4'h
        Medium: Hydro Bubbleponics
        Nutes: GH Trio Flora
        Light: LED 300 Watt MARS Hydro
        Current Grow: Inside; Critical Purple, Tangerine Dream/Outside: White Widow,MOB

Comment

Looks good to me. Lol just be happy

Comment

I’ve had that mutation before. I call it self topped. That’s why some plants naturally get bushy and lots of branches.

Comment

They're no good. Total waste of time. I'll come get them and dispose of them properly for ya!

(kidding, of course)

Comment

Pyro, looks like she topped herself or something; she's a beauty!! BTW: No demon can possess a dwelling where cannabis is cultivated with love and respect. They just can't get nowhere near the dwelling.
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pyro1711, Yes, what Alltatup said, your plant topped herself, earlier, I've had several do that before, and sometimes, they turn out great,

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess you'd have to cal them auto topping. I had a White Rhino turn out that way a few grows ago.

Pyro I've had plants do that too all the branches stayed the same height so it looked like a flat table lol it definitely freaked me out to but it smoked real nice
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro1711 View Post
                  Ok, most of you know I have had some wierd shit happen when I grow...I'm starting to think my damn house is possessed with the weed grow devil now.... 2 white widdow autos, one seed cracked in less than 12 hours in it's soak, the other I put into a paper towel and waited for 4 days before it finally cracked. The one that cracked in 12 hours is doing great, now....here are some photos of the one that took 4 days...keep in mind this plant is 18 days old after planting the sprout in the dirt...I'm using my exact same mix of 1\3 Coco, 1\3 pearlite and 1\3 FFHF soil. I have done NOTHING to this plant except keep it under 24/7 light just like the other sprout... The stem is tiny and red in color, you would swear I topped this or something, but I swear I have done nothing!! What the hell is this birth defect? Alien plant?
                  Where did you get the seed? Was it Seedsman? I have received a few mutants from Seedsman. Last years grow what was supposed to be a White Widow was a pretty violet color when it flowered. I called it Purple Mystery, but Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0483.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.38 MB ID:	219160 it smoked well. I run a tight secular ship around here. No gods (or demons) no masters!
                  Last edited by starramus; 06-25-2018, 09:30 AM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

• Pyro1711
                    Pyro1711 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @starramus.... Actually these are my replacement seeds from ILGM for the 5 I originally ordered that none of them ever sprouted!

This is definitely going to be an interesting grow... Auto self topper... I'll keep posting pics as she gets bigger... Hmmmm now if I top each of the 3 that would be a monster plant!

Comment

cool! id take a clone and feminize that would that have higher chances of auto crop mutations?

Comment

She is an auto, I wish I could clone it...

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                        9fingerleafs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Some breeders chose that trait in autos to get more even colas

Here is my little mutant monster 8 days later...... This thing is going to be a monster!! I'm thinking 5 gallon pot for this one...

Comment

• BillBates
                        BillBates commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hells to the yeah! At least 5 gallon & commence to training. I'd bet it would occupy however big a pot you put it in.

Nice....looks like “wobble weed” to me.
                      “Patience is a virgin, but her sister Constance, now she's a [whore]” ....Canuck147

“Never give up”.....buffalobuds

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X