No announcement yet.

Two Growers, Two Tents, One Strain-Red Diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, 8 days and topped and trained! What are the clothespin and hair clip for?
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I put a peg around the base of the stem as I heard it was an old weed growers trick from around here whereby it restricts and stresses the main stem. Meant to increase root mass and bud sites. Growers` Old Wives tale, kinda thing. The clip and piece of bamboo was just a bit of support to straighten her as she was leaning slightly and the tentpegs instead of wire because I have clubby fingers so, finer structuring can break quite easily when I start trying to tie stuff, etc. Yeah, she is bombing along can`t doubt that. Love this strain. Smells like Granny Smith apples in the jar and a kick like a mule. Strong. Do recommend

• Sheesh
      Sheesh commented
      Editing a comment
      Very cool, thanks for the explanation!

Unfortunately there has been a right ole problem with just getting hold of a Red Diesel seed for Daas. Poor bloke`s had a right time trying and lost dosh as well. So, respecting that, gonna close this page down but there may be other challenges. Who can say. I know Redwasp is up for the next one so stay tuned. Take care from me and D.A.A.S.69

Comment

Bummer fellas...

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	231812
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X