Sorry I missed everyome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I missed everyome

Haven't been here for a while had a 3d stroke. Body giving out. I cant grow any more I am still here reading all your advice. For safety reasons I no longer drive or do anything That requires concentration. three strokes is a lot to deal with.

Man what a hand...I won't pretend to have a clue what that must be like.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

My wife got me one of those electric scooters (I overclocked it).Designed to go only 4mph it now goes28!

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        i think i'd wear a crash helmet. I have never had a stroke, but had a TIA back in 2004. You had better change your diet. Out with the bad cholesterol, and in with the good!

I should add that i have a moratorium on mammal meat.

Comment

I'm very glad that it (if it had be be) was Your 3rd and NOT your last! I've always enjoyed Your humor in here and hope to read more for a long time to come.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I think weed made my stroke less bad then my strokes before. Although I now know I had another stroke, the effects are muted this time. Who knows I might even recover somewhat.

Comment

I have heard weed and THC might be Nero protectant

Comment

I still pee standing up anyway.

Comment

• KingKush
                KingKush commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea I miss the random, interstellar comments only you could provide. I even went through and read some archived posts from you when someone else's asked "where DKN go?!?" Super funny and strange, just how I like it. Don't crash that scooter bro

• DW2
                DW2 commented
                Editing a comment
                That is a good sign! dontknownuttin, just one question, how will You (or Your Doctors) know when You are back to normal? (LOL)

• Cronk
                Cronk commented
                Editing a comment
                I gave that up. much rather sit and relax while the slow stream takes it's damn time

im glad youre alive and kicking... i did noticed the lack of nonsense funny comments around haha i hope you continue to do well and get back to growing at some point, growers love dkn

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes it is good to hear from you, wish you the best, and keep on growing and smoking brother.

Pm if your in the south. I have extra

Comment

Lucky for me I have 5 dispensary's within5 miles from my home.

Comment

Mixing newts checking PH and running high energy light are not for doing shortly after a stroke. Wife is sending me to rehab. AGAIN. thank god WE HAVE SEMI GOOD HEALTH INSURANCE

Comment

I DO BELIEVE ALL THE THC in my system mitigated the stroke to some degree.

Comment

i THINK THEY CALL THIS EFECT A (NERO PROTECTANT)

Comment

A meta-analysis of studies shows the amount of the brain injured from a stroke was reduced in subjects that had used cannabinoid therapies.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X