Favourite bud pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite bud pictures

I haven't got much to go on as it's my first grow but am interested to see your favourite plant/bud pictures. Please share yours
    thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1529527574267.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	316.9 KB
ID:	217660
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2498.JPG
Views:	274
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	217730

Comment

• KingKush
        KingKush commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 D.A.A.S.69
        Haha thanks buddy, pretty is good but it's not always better. Many times it is the ugly plant that grows the best nugget, or the ones that survive some trauma. That one was the runt, the broke one.
        Freshly manifolded and the cat decided to rub when I was distracted and snapped half the plant off. Grew as a runt, in the corner too.
        Yours are pretty too, it's the photography part that makes the difference. Using flash under lower light or dark conditions, with grow lights off, the right focus, make for those nice frosty nug shots.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right , some of my best most potent plants were runts, or either deer tried eating them up, And the plants tried to heal themselves,
        That's one reason, I think stressing them, the last couple of weeks really helps.
        But your pics, are always, great.
        All I got is a phone, and just learned how to use it a little over a year ago,
        Thanks for the Flash tips.

• BillBates
        BillBates commented
        Editing a comment
        Welp, my white widows are in their last 2 weeks & they're definitely stressing....so I guess there's still hope

Last edited by Doubledealing72; 06-22-2018, 03:17 AM.
      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X