End of my 2nd grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of my 2nd grow

So this is my 2nd grow I'm going into 12th week of flowering. My plant was grown under cfl until about week 6-7 of flowering now I have both cfl and 150w hps. I had a problem with nutrient burn and now I think I have a heat stress problem going on. Will the harvest be any good with all of the problems so late in flowering??

Should still be some good smoke, alot of white pistols for being in week 12 of flower. Also looks like there might be a banana peeking out in one pic.

Comment

• JayRich
      JayRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I did notice something that looked like a banana, is that a bad thing?? The pistols are starting to Amber out just the end of the bud have lots of new pistols.

Learn the difference between male and female cannabis plants, and find out what to do with "hermies" (female plants showing male pollen sacs or bananas).

they are female pollen sacks...the plant is a hermie. This just means you will likely have seeds in the buds, not something you want. Could have been caused by genetics or stress to the plant...which would be my guess since you had trouble with nutrient burn, also will happen naturally if left in flowering long enough

Comment

On a positive note, as long as they were not caused by genetics, but caused by stress any seeds produced will be feminised.

Comment

• JayRich
        JayRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea feminised seeds would be a positive especially if it turns out to be some good smoke, thanks the info.

She should be fine but id keep her in flower longer as they stated there slot of white pistils still you might have slowed her process down from the beggining if have been having issies the entire grow idk but 12weeks is a long tine to look like that lol soil media? Im cureently on my 2nd grow too. Whats do you have planned fir your next cycle?
      Grow closet.
      2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
      1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
      Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
      Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
      [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
      N/A Bloom nuits
      ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
      Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
      Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
      Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X