Canada is only weeks away now!:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada is only weeks away now!:)

So its official... senate just voted it in. Just royal ascent now! But 8-12 weeks we will be legal!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Yep bill c-45 !!
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

The start if the end to the 90 year prohibition!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Qwertywill, Congratulations, man.
        That has got to be an awesome feeling, being legal, maybe one day the entire
        USA, will be legal too. Instead of just a few states, I'm proud for you.
        HappyGrowing
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

DAAS, Im sure if all goes well here the US womt be far behind!

We arnt quite there yet, the bill still needs to become law with the ascent and the date the new laws take effect. But 12 weeks max from what I am reading.

A step in the right direction. All of Canada will be allowed a max of 4 plants per household. Provinces can limit further but not less than 1.

Fucking stoked!

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Qwertywill, nothin better, than the first good buzz, of the day,
            I hope you are right about the USA.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X