Almost time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost time?

I'm growing an OG kush autoflower from Nirvana. Currently at 70 days since sprouting. This will be my first harvest. Nirvana says this is a 9-11 week strain. I'm not sure but I don't think it's ready yet. Am I close? Should I start to flush? I'm checking the trichs but I'm finding some looks that seem all clear and others that have plenty of amber especially since some of the lower buds are a little less developed. I was thinking of harvesting in two waves but if I'm flushing would the lower buds still continue to develop without nutrients? Could I go back to nutrients and then flush again or is that too much effort for little to no gains?

Are those trichome pictures from buds or leaves?

Comment

They're from leaves. I have a pocket microscope and a usb microscope but I couldn't get pics of anything still attached to the plant so I had to pluck a few sugar leaves off. I suppose i could break a small piece of a bud off if I should be checking there instead?

Comment

Wait till someone else posts a response.

Comment

I took a small piece of bud from the top of an average sized cola and took a look under the usb microscope. I had trouble getting it to focus but here are some of the clearer pics I was able to grab. This will be my first harvest so I'm unsure of myself but it sorta looks to me like they are mostly cloudy white? maybe? I suppose I'll just feed her again tonight and see what happens. It's supposed to be almost 100 tomorrow in MA, might be a good day to start the flush

Comment

I agree funk those tricks look ripe congrats

Comment

yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks fingers!

Comment

Good Morning Funk Doctor, yes, I see a good many amber, so I would quit everything but water an molasses.
                And chop her down when you are ready, nice job, great pictures.
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

Thanks daas!

Comment

Wow that was a lot more work than I was planning for lol. I trimmed as much as I could but at 3 am I had to call it.. fortunately Im working from home today. Unfortunately I started at 6 so not much sleep to be had.. at any rate I was able to finish up trimming by about 8 am. Im wicked tired and its hot as hell already but Im feeling good! I know these numbers are wet weight but I couldnt resist weighing the largest buds!

Comment

Awesome looking nugs funkdr! Congratulations on a great harvest! If I had to guess, I would say somewhere around 3-4 oz when dried, but it's always difficult to tell from pics. Keep us updated!
                      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

very very nice buds, congrats

Comment

I love the foot photo. Lol very nice buds. If you saw mine thry came in early so never gotten fattened up. Your look to be twice mine in girth. Very nice

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X