Flowering Tansition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering Tansition?

My plants started getting yellowing leaves at the bottom and slowly getting higher. They are outdoors. I just fed them with a higher nitrogen and good nutrient base as suggested on this website. Looking at the plants, I am wondering if they are actually transitioning into flowering stage. I am an amateur (obviously) and wonder what other think. I’ve attached some photos. Please give me your thoughts.

Comment

It still looks like they are still vegetating (not flowering).
      Would need better pictures of the leaves in question and more information about your nutrients, practices, and grow medium, to be able to address that. If the issue is only on interior leaves that are fully shaded then it may not be a problem at all.

Comment

I planted in 10 gal pots with Black Magic soil mixed with permit and vermiculite. I was adding Black Magic Part A & B nutrients about 1x per week. Plants are at about 8 weeks. Starting seeing some pest activity with white flies and sprayed leaves a few times with SM- and later with Neem. Lower larger leaves began to yellow near the stem so maybe shade was causing but suspected Nute deficiency. Just watered with Dyna pro foliage at 1 tsp per gallon a few hours ago.

Comment

• Campesino
          Campesino commented
          Editing a comment
          Aside from that one yellow leaf in the last picture, everything looks healthy and well nourished to me. I am not seeing deficiencies, but may be lighting or photos. Most leaves look dark green which is sign that they have good amounts of N. Top growth is often a little pale when it first emerges.

So I think you are doing well.

Seeing as they are outdoor plants, whats the sunlight schedual? 12/12 or is it still above that?

They wont flower until its aprox 12hrs of darkness.

Unless they are autos.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X