Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Venturing into Autoflower plants - Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venturing into Autoflower plants - Suggestions?

Hey all,

Up to now, I've only grown photo period plants, largely from seeds that other patients have given me, or seeds that I found in bud I've purchased here and there. I think I want to venture into the auto-flower realm, which means I'll need to be buying some seeds.

I'd love some suggestions. I kind of want to grow two different strains, probably hybrid or indica. I was going to probably put them outdoors, but I could do them indoors if that would be best?

Anyway, what are your favorite auto flower strains, and tell me why!

I have been getting good yields from rqs and fast buds if i could offer any advise it would be top at the third don't defol and run then under 24hrs of light
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does topping at the third mean leaving the third node, or cutting the third node off? I've always wondered that lol. I defoliate and it seems to work well for me, but everyone grows different!

• abadtrip
      abadtrip commented
      Editing a comment
      Leave the 3rd node so u have a 3 node plant

Green Crack from seedsman. Not sure who the seeds come from. Awesome plant. White Widow from msnl seeds.

Comment

Autoflower.net used to be a good resource.

Comment

Doubledealing72 ,Hey brother, what's going on, your right everyone grows differently,
        But you have got to try Afghan Kush Ryder, from World of Seeds, Best smoking and strongest most potent, autoflower, that I have ever grown.
        Give AKR, a shot, I bet you will like them, alot.
        Anyway, good luck. 476.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same old over here daas! Growing and waiting lol. I also forgot to mention bubba kush auto. Got 5 O's off of that one too, and its mainly indica. Great smoke! Hope all is well with you sir!

I too tried autos after several successful photo grows. Personally I have found them to be more finicky than photos, at least the two stains I have grown (Gorilla Glue and Six Shooter) but many others here love them. I am also breaking in a new grow room with new lights so that has contributed to my learning curve. Like photos, they will take longer than breeders advertise and cal-mag from the start is a must, even in soil. My current Six Shooter grow is a heavy feeder so I am feeding them like a photo. Good luck and listen to what others here have to say about autos, they have posted some really fine auto grows!
        DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
        315 LEC
        6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
        6" Carbon filter
        3- 6" fans
        humidifier
        temp and humidity gauge
        5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
        FF trio nutrients

Comment

White widow likes nutrients (autos) white lsd didnt. My others do ok with low nutrients. They do take a learning curve but they are worth it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X