No announcement yet.

Custom Micro Grow Box and Fabric Pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little girl is chugging along. Think I've got the box and pot figured out for the most part. Topped the 4 mains this morning and giving her another 2 weeks before the switch. I put a pic of her 4 days ago to give an idea of growth rate. Not terrible for the rough start.
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude it looks like you are growing a hedge 😃
      Thats gonna be another awesome plant, you have it down brother.

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Man I forgot this is in your custom cabinet! Wow!
      This is even better 👍. Gonna love watching this one.

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Californiakid thanks! I'm excited now that it's back on track

She's back on track and growing like crazy! Got her going where I want now. Side project pictures attached. Put my legit rosin press together with a 12ton press from Harbor Freight and a 3x5 caged plate setup from dabpress. Already did some squishing and loved it
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome!!! Been thinking of doing one of those myself 😉. Looks like she's doing good btw... loving your micro grows 😃.

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you prefer to consume that? Can it be eaten? Can it be diluted to be taken sublingual, like a tinture?

Sorry so many questions, my experience with concentrates are cold water hash and isomerized hash oil(honey oil).

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chefbjy thanks! Get one its a lot of fun. Californiakid it can't be eaten for medicating, most people dab it, personally I feel like dabbing goes through product very quickly so I pack mine on my small vape pen coil. The flavors you get without the plant content are amazing

6 weeks from seed, catching up quick! Not doing the SCRoG I'm going to stick with my way. Focusing on the 20 shoots and clearing all growth in the middle.
    Current grow:

Comment

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely keep doing your way! It works !

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! My goal is to pull 5gs off of each shoot which would put me just under my 4oz goal. The more it shapes out the more realistic it feels for such a tiny space. Its the size of your average mini fridge

Just keep spreading her out
    Current grow:

Comment

7 weeks from sprout and exploding with growth. Making the switch tomorrow. I will still spread the tips out during the stretch but I will be letting them grow vertically to let the future buds take advantage of all available light.
      Current grow:

Comment

8 weeks from sprout. Made the switch this week and let her gain some vertical growth. I let the shorter tips pull into the middle of the plant while spreading the longer ones out more allowing each to get as much light as possible. Once she is done stretching I'm going to clean up the larger fan leaves and really open her up
        Current grow:

Comment

Put the pvc square on that was a SCRoG but I'm just using it as a tie point to spread her out now. Very very happy with the coverage and canopy. Raised the pot a little bit this morning. The temp was 72° after being on for almost 12hrs so I think she can be a bit closer to the light 😁
          Current grow:

Comment

9 weeks from sprout. The stretch is finished on this lady. Temp couldn't be more in control. I can't wait to see how she stacks. I scrapped the SCRoG idea and went with the way I'm used to training. I still used the top pvc square as anchor points for my tie downs.
            Current grow:

Comment

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like great art now 😆. A beautiful painting or sculpture 😉.

• Agentbuckwold3
              Agentbuckwold3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks man ✌️

Got aggressive with her this morning because I wasn't happy with how uneven the canopy was. Really spread her out and got great exposure all the way down. Dead even now. Lights are about 2in away
            Current grow:

Comment

Shoot I fell off this one, been busy. Here we are 11 weeks from sprout and 4 weeks into flower. The pot and plant are just over 10 inches just as planned. I'll be excited to start fresh and not burn the seedling next time around. I also built another led micro box even smaller than this one with an HLG65 led. 11.5inx11.25inx30in
              Current grow:

Comment

12 weeks from sprout, 5 weeks into flower. I’m thinking another 4 weeks. Also got my new HPS to go in this box for the next run, look how cute and tiny it is lol
                Current grow:

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're a week ahead of me, and man can you tell! Your buds are lookin great.

• Agentbuckwold3
                  Agentbuckwold3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks ATU!

13 weeks from sprout, 6 weeks into flower, and no complaints here. Ordered a kill a watt meter to see what these lights are putting out. I’ve been told the 150s are severely overrated and only put out 50w even though they are advertised at 150w true
                Attached Files
                Current grow:

Comment

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow beautiful!!

• Agentbuckwold3
                  Agentbuckwold3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you 🙏

Ordered a kill a watt meter and found that the 150w bulbs are bull pushing 39w a piece. However my gram per watt just doubled so that’s awesome. The other 4 45w, 2 40w, and 1 42w are true within 1 watt. If you decide to go the cfl route stay away from “photography” bulbs and make sure the lighting facts are pictured with a “energy used” number before buying
                Attached Files
                Current grow:

Comment

Week 14 from sprout and week 7 of flower. On the home stretch, I’m thinking 1-2 more weeks and she will be ready. I couldn’t be happier with the way she turned out especially since I found the im running half the power I initially thought 👍
                  Attached Files
                  Current grow:

Comment

Here we are, 15 weeks from sprout and 8 weeks into flower. She sprouted some white pistils towards the end but the trichs are right where I want them. 270g wet with very littler stem. I’m really hoping for at least 2.5 ounces. I’ll update once she is dry 👍
                    Attached Files
                    Current grow:

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X