Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious about wieght.. Wanna take a crack at it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious about wieght.. Wanna take a crack at it?

Hey guys so ive only got 2 plants in total under my belt from seed to harvest the 1st wieghing 14gs dried and last 1 roughly 3 quartes of an oz so 21g dried im guessing they were this bc 1st plant i had 0 knowledge and 2nd i didnt let veg long enough after some high stress training so it was stunted. Although the past mishaps i have a few plants a month from harvest and oretty decent size and nice size budlets at this point too also noticed starting to stack nicely but want some opinions on what this size plant could potentially yield im hoping for 2 oz dried and ill be really happy 1 oz ill still be happy but just have a goal of 2. Who thinks this goal is plausible?
    Grow closet.
    2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
    1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
    Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
    Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
    [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
    N/A Bloom nuits
    ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
    Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
    Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
    Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Morning tdh, I hope you get a pound, but looks like maybe an oz, or two at the most,
    If you try supersoil, one time. You will be hooked, and your weights will go way up, and plus you will not have any more problems, if you use good water .Try it, you might like it, plus the mj, even tastes better, to my family, of course,you will have some say differently, like with every question.
    GoodLuck and HappyGrowing
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Is this like one of those "Guess how many jelly beans are in the jar" questions? Does the closest guess win a prize? I could use a four-slice toaster.
      If the sun always shone
      How soon the tree would wither
      -- Confucius

Comment

Tdh101jr
        What strain? And, are you sure they're only a month away from being ready for harvest or are you estimating based on the breeder/seed bank's estimated time?

Comment

Its just a bagseed but has some sativa stature idk just curious if 2oz was possable no need to hope for a lb lol i have some seeds i ordered being shipped this week so ill have guidelines from the breeders with those. Daas that super soil whats up with that and how does it work is it for photo or auto seeds i have one 3 pack of autos coming in the order and might buy a bag of this soil from what you saying how does it know when the nitrogen should be gone and why bigger buds without nuits?
          Grow closet.
          2'x4'x5' aluminum reflection on walls
          1x 4' Sunblaze t5 54w bulb for seedlings/clones
          Viparspectra 300w led for veg/flower [orderded/otw]
          Nuitrient:[MG] 24-8-16 vegatative nuits
          [MG]18-24-16 preflower/transition nuits
          N/A Bloom nuits
          ​​​​​Medium: "Just Natural" Organic soil
          Pest control: Neem oil & sticky paper

Check out youtube channel-
          Marijuana grow and talk channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...eOcedgi5W8Av62
          Comment-like-subscribe! Thanks to all who support

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey tdh, sorry for taking so long, But read up on KindSoil, but their is other soils, like KindSoil out there too.
            It works for any type plant, but I mostly grow autos indoors.
            The soil has already got everything you need in it , you just need to add water.
            Google KindSoil, Nebula even talks about it.
            Real easy to use.

• Tdh101jr
            Tdh101jr commented
            Editing a comment
            I might actually try that with 1 of the auto og kush rolex i have i was actually about to try coco in smart pot and 1 in a hempy pot see if theres any advantages instead of soil growing. I always see these big ass buds you all grow and most are doing hydro dwc ebb flow and all of that im scared honestly to just jump straigjt into hydro and coco has some benifits from what ive read whats you thought on hempy buckets?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X