Buds Stopped growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds Stopped growing

I have been growing Amnesia Haze Auto for the past 64 days I have been in flowering stage for the past 5 weeks just started 6th week yesterday. I am not seeing any visible change in the size of the buds

My temperature is at 28deg Celsius 62% Humidity

I was giving the plant General Hydroponics Nutrients 2ml Grow 5ml Micro and 8ml Bloom per gallon for the last 2 weeks. Watering it Every other day twice with nutrient and once with normal water always PH'd at 6,0

I am using 4 x 80watt LED Grow light and 4 CFLs cool light not warm

This is my first ever grow... I may be panicking for nothing the buds in the pic are not growing, havent seen visible changes for days now.

from seedling to harvest the plant should be approx 80 days.. I don't believe this is the case with the current growth rate.

Am I doing something wrong? should I change /add anything?

plant had been growing non stop and is about 1m tall. Was impressed on how healthy and fast it grew

Thanks in advance for the help!
    Attached Files

Are you growing in soil or coco ? If you are in soil, your ph needs to be between about 5.8 -7.0ph.
    Next time you water-feed them ,check your run-off ph, I'm betting its to low, and your plants are locked out, not getting the nutrients.
    Plus you can't go by what the seed banks say, you can usually add a couple of more weeks to what the seed bank says.
    I'd check my run-off, Plus some haze strains are slow to mature.
    Are you feeding, like GH, says, the right amount of nutrients?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• energieNRG998
      energieNRG998 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am growing in soil haven't checked my runoff no, i will do that next.. I have been watering the plants constantly with 6.0ph wouldn't that meant soil is approx in that region (I am new at this, that's what i have been assuming)

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey 998, not necessary, 6.0 is kinda low for soil, ok for coco, but low for soil.
      And if it's not between about 5.8-7.0ph, your plants are not getting any nutrients, hence lock-out. And no growth.
      Check your run-off next time you water-feed them. I'm guessing it's gonna be too low.
      Anyway good luck.
      And when you check your run-off, don't check the first little bit of run-off, try to catch it about in the middle.
      Good Luck 998.

Are the plants drinking as much as usual?
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Do a foliar spray fedding and see if that helps. I foliar mine one a week. If you don't have good air flow dont use the foliar technique as it can produce mold. I water my soil at 6.5 with no problems. Good luck
      Current Grow
      Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

Originally posted by Weed Pharma View Post
        Are the plants drinking as much as usual?
        Yes.. the only change I have seen is that it stopped growing taller.. from what I understand its normal since its flowering period has started to the max

Comment

• Weed Pharma
          Weed Pharma commented
          Editing a comment
          Then you are fine and the buds have begun fattening up.
          You can not see density, but they will start increasing size again, in about a week!

What type and size are your pots? Autos usually stop growing up when roots have reached max. capacity in pots. 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Potted View Post
          What type and size are your pots? Autos usually stop growing up when roots have reached max. capacity in pots. 😎
          I have a 5 gallon plastic pot... Plant was always very healthy no fan leaves ever fell or anything of the sort.. I id however remove bottom leaves that had no chance of ever getting any light but there is plenty of leaves to spare until the end of its life until i start the flushing
          Attached Files

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            that cola is out of controoool

I'm no expert, by anyone's estimation, but I drilled 3/8" holes in the sides of all my plastic buckets. From the bottom to about 4" up and about 4" apart to assist with aeration & drainage. I also poke a pointy probe several times into the soil every week or so. It definitely made a difference in my plants.
          If the sun always shone
          How soon the tree would wither
          -- Confucius

Comment

Just check my PH from runoff its 7.6 Im amazed as I always did give it PH water or nutrients at 6.0 I have to fan intakes running air from outside and one 9" fan sucking air out... I dont know..

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              If she was my plant I would give her a good flush, and would not stop flushing, until the run-off comes out in the right zone.
              Where she could really uptake the nutrients, it's not that bad out, but if watering at 6.0ph ,didn't help, I'd flush, but everyone does things differently. Lol.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X